The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

{GDT} Canucks vs Penguins @ 9:30 AM PT (January 23) on SN

AngelicHearts

Miller in tonight. It could be beneficial for the team if from this point on marky and Mill split the remaining games. Keep alternating them and keep them both involved.

Predicting a back and forth game, with great goaltending. Nucks skate away with 2 points as their great play carries over from the Bruins game

4 hours ago, SwissCanucks said:
4 hours ago, SwissCanucks said:

Love this early games ! I live in Europe, this time I haven't to wake up at 4 am to see a game ! It's at 18:30 for me, it's perfect time =)

Love this early games ! I live in Europe, this time I haven't to wake up at 4 am to see a game ! It's at 18:30 for me, it's perfect time =)

Same Here... GCG/GGSHCG

17 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

Sutter in this morning?

On Tuesday against Nashville.

12 minutes ago, bobbyg43 said:

The game is still on anyone?

the storm has not impacted this game any reports or is it too early yet?

I have been waiting for this game since road trip started so looking forward to the canucks play here last game of trip early game,etc lot of variables .

Game is on.  Canucks tweeted pictures of the team warming up.

3 hours ago, KeslerWho? said:
1 hour ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Is there a chance that the game could be cancelled because of the blizzard?

Been a long time since I've been able to catch a game! I'll be tuning in at 2:30 am from Japan for this one, can't wait!!

Go Canucks Go! 

duck/ wash game was last nite 

1 minute ago, drummerboy said:

Why are people bitching about a morning game?  This is great.  Hockey in the morning, studio and beers at night. Gonna be a good day

I really, really like to sleep.

2 minutes ago, drummerboy said:

Why are people bitching about a morning game?  This is great.  Hockey in the morning, studio and beers at night. Gonna be a good day

then they better win ,don,t wanna be chocked all day  al though watching toronto  get beat later would heip.

3 minutes ago, chon derry said:

where are u?  i,ll give any one 100 bucks if they can find the fan forum section in the penguins site ...stupid penguins   

What do you expect? They are a bird that hasn't even figured out the whole flying thing....stupid birds...

Archived