The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

Just now, Intoewsables said:

Explain? And who are you voting for instead?

kh

and because as ive said before i didnt like the way the votes piled up so fast

Also if Aladeen was scum why wouldn't he just lie and say it was a role pm imo this really feels like TP Aladeen screwing around and regardless of if he's helping the tp or not by doing that I dont think he's scum and therefore am voting for who I think is more likely scum

1 minute ago, Intoewsables said:

By my count, Aladeen has 65 posts in the last 24 hours. Does anyone know what the limit is? He's claiming he's hit it and can't post, but I thought it was 100/day.

The limit was definitely 100/day before the board upgrade. I'm not sure if it's changed since, but I don't see why it would have.

1 hour ago, otherwise said:

@g_bassi13 what happened? you used to be so much more active. I miss your POV.

I'm trying to get my posts in when I can today. I do what I can. I'll pick it up, like I did last game.

4 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

Says bassi in his/her 4th. post. I was responding to BW's post and gave my opinion. I posted again to try and give a reason for my suspicions. Long winded? You don't mean the vote occurances, because while long they are accurate and not my opinion and therefore not long winded. It would be worth having you offer an opinion instead of jumping to the defence of your teammates.

"teammates". Okay. I was just observing your posting tendencies, and how you're doing the same thing you did last game, where it was just a smokescreen. I wasn't accusing you of anything, just to watch for it this time, to make sure it's not just a smokescreen this time. Something that can be checked after a round or two.

Just now, Intoewsables said:

Oh yeah, PMs count now. Good call.

RIP

uh-oh that might be my fault.

2 minutes ago, g_bassi13 said:

I'm trying to get my posts in when I can today. I do what I can. I'll pick it up, like I did last game.

"teammates". Okay. I was just observing your posting tendencies, and how you're doing the same thing you did last game, where it was just a smokescreen. I wasn't accusing you of anything, just to watch for it this time, to make sure it's not just a smokescreen this time. Something that can be checked after a round or two.

good. I stopped checking the thread after I got killed last game.

Archived