The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks lose to the Wild 5-2

Stanky Legs

9 minutes ago, Stanky Legs said:

BLOW.IT.UP.

Canucks can't win against bottom feeders. Canucks can't win  against struggling teams.

#TeamTank

just as well i skipped watching games Canucks are good at losing today. not going to hurt myself over it NO SYMPHY

1 minute ago, desiboynux4lifee******* said:

hilight for me was Jeff Patterson, what a guy. You can see he is a Canuck fan at heart because he speaks the truth unlike that hired puppet Ian Mcintyre. You could clearly see how scared Mcintyre was to say the truth get him off the air. Him and Valk are nothing more then puppets trying to somehow sell the fact that a 1st round exit is the best thing for the prospects. Jeff Patterson you made me proud tonight, saw a true Canuck fan who spoke the truth. screw off Ian and Valk.

Oh yeah Hutton played a good game other then that? 

Hamhuis I thought has played great since his return. 

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

The local grocery stores only have plastic bags now!  I accept our team sucks, but it's not worth suffocating over.  I can't believe you can't get a good old fashioned paper bag any more! :frantic:

You can, a lot  of  grocery store cashiers have them under the register area just need to ask for them

5 minutes ago, CanuckianOne said:

I know this isn't a cup winning team, I know this probably isn't even a playoff team, but I still loathe seeing games like this and Saturday's. 

Where's the heart? The will to win? 

Pedan  is in Utica. Sorry.  Canucks don't like D man than hit, fight  - CARE. 

Sbisa, Hutton, Tanev, and Hamhuis I thought all played well. Can't say the same for the rest of the team... I think the only forward that had a semi decent game was Hansen. First line, invisible. Second line, non existant. Third line, did we have one? Fourth line, bad. That was one of the worst games I've seen from our forward group period, even though we scored 2 and hit a few posts. They let Minnesota walk in and take the game without effort.

Too many injuries for a retooling team to overcome. Had we been healthy all season we probably would have been in a better position by now. 

Hey, in the Pacific division all you need is a 9 game winning streak to make up all kinds of ground.

But another streak busted with the help of the Canucks. You're welcome Minny.

Archived