The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks lose to the Wild 5-2

Stanky Legs

1 minute ago, Mad_Duck said:

True. but when his favourite happens to be named Auston... and the Canucks are diving hard for the first overall...

Then OK, I'm in :P

But in all seriousness - there has to be a reason why he is still not back in the NHL. Maybe the whole Moore incident sealed his fate?

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"That's a tough team to handle when they go. They were ready tonight, they were going hard. We have to be better at the start" - Desjardins

HAHAHAHAHHA! Yeah ok - a team with 3 wins in their last 14 games is tough to handle...

Just now, DIBdaQUIB said:

I believe it was actually one win in their previous 13.  8 losses in a row coming into tonight

Thank you! I thought it was 1 as well, but wrote down 3 to be on the safe side =)

Man, 1 win in 13 is even worse =(

27 minutes ago, Apricot said:

Vey TOI: 18:10

Horvat TOI: 15:24

Vey was the third highest in ice time tonight, only behind Daniel(18:24) and Hank(19.46)

so what's your point? - WD covered that in his presser. Vey was on the 1st PP unit, which gets more time than Bo's 2nd PP unit.  Vey also kills penalties in the absence of Sutter - you want Hank to add PK center ice time as well - or have Bo play all 2 mins? Or McCann?

24 minutes ago, HC20.0 said:

Sbisa, Hutton, Tanev, and Hamhuis I thought all played well. Can't say the same for the rest of the team... I think the only forward that had a semi decent game was Hansen. First line, invisible. Second line, non existant. Third line, did we have one? Fourth line, bad. That was one of the worst games I've seen from our forward group period, even though we scored 2 and hit a few posts. They let Minnesota walk in and take the game without effort.

I thought Burr had one of his best games this season - he hustled, hit, fought for the puck and never gave up.  That's all we can ask, really.

Archived