The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

2 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Just some food for thought..

Aladeen is encouraging everyone to get their kills in ASAP. His reasoning holds up however this would be a very smart tactical ploy for a Mafia member. He gets everyone to kill one another and the odds are way more TP are killed than Mafia. The Mafia members then don't actually submit their kills by tomorrow night and once a bloodbath occurs, the probably few remaining TP members who are now without their optional kill get picked off by the Mafia.

Aladeen knows someone will kill him so he could be instigating all of this to take one for his team.

This is a very good point, and one that I tried to express early on. The only person to disagree with me was him, and he even voted for me because of it. Why would he encourage TP's to kill eachother?

vote aladeen

Just now, Lewitelli said:

Just some food for thought..

Aladeen is encouraging everyone to get their kills in ASAP. His reasoning holds up however this would be a very smart tactical ploy for a Mafia member. He gets everyone to kill one another and the odds are way more TP are killed than Mafia. The Mafia members then don't actually submit their kills by tomorrow night and once a bloodbath occurs, the probably few remaining TP members who are now without their optional kill get picked off by the Mafia.

Aladeen knows someone will kill him so he could be instigating all of this to take one for his team.

Are you seriously this dense? Did you not read the post where I submitted the numbers? Even if I was mafia do you think I would be anywhere near as stupid as to actually suggest that?

Because your slow er a noob I will break it down once again

24 PLAYERS 

6-8 Mafia

Mafia each get a kill + Team kill + lynch (can guarantee another TP killed here if I am hung)

that is 8 - 10 TP dead AT THE MAFIA'S HANDS

that means that there would be 6 - 10 TPs left alive after the first round. Get it? that also means that the game is over at that point... get it?

2 minutes ago, Baer. said:

This is a very good point, and one that I tried to express early on. The only person to disagree with me was him, and he even voted for me because of it. Why would he encourage TP's to kill eachother?

vote aladeen

Definitely fishy. 

Vote Aladeen

Just now, Aladeen said:

Are you seriously this dense? Did you not read the post where I submitted the numbers? Even if I was mafia do you think I would be anywhere near as stupid as to actually suggest that?

24 PLAYERS 

6-8 Mafia

Mafia each get a kill + Team kill + lynch (can guarantee another TP killed here if I am hung)

that means that there would be 6 - 10 TPs left alive after the first round. Get it? that also means that the game is over at that point... get it?

I'd say there's almost a guarantee a Mafia dies tonight with all the kills that could happen. So I highly doubt this would play out.

4 minutes ago, Dral said:

Aladeen screws around a lot in this game, but he takes winning very seriously...  TP Aladeen wouldn't be encouraging everyone to use their kills in the first round... easy vote target

yes I would and yes I am cause luck is the only way we have a shot at winning this game.

Go ahead vote for me but a TP better take you out, This game was won by the mafia before it began but I won't be to blame for this loss, it's all on the apathetic TP here. SUBMIT YOUR KILLS. 

1 minute ago, Baer. said:

I'd say there's almost a guarantee a Mafia dies tonight with all the kills that could happen. So I highly doubt this would play out.

That's only if TP USE FRACKING KILLS, LIKE I AM SAYING!!!

You vote for me on one hand then say a mafia is for sure to die on the other by them actually using their kills LIKE I SAID TO. 

If TP don't use their kills then 8-10 TP kills are gone AND NO MAFIA DIES.

6 minutes ago, Baer. said:

vote aladeen

keep em coming, the more votes on me the more it proves I'm right. 

5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

24 PLAYERS 

6-8 Mafia

I'm aware of the numbers. Even if you're not Mafia, they won't be submitting kills tonight, why would they? The odds are 1/3 or 1/4 that a Mafia member is killed. Meaning a lot of TP friendly fire. If TP submit kills rn there is no solid proof for anyone at this moment increasing the risk of friendly fire. Dramatically reducing the numbers of TP, bringing the numbers very close, even if one or two Mafia are killed after This round, they will submit their kills and take out the remaining TP for an easy victory.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

yes I would and yes I am cause luck is the only way we have a shot at winning this game.

Go ahead vote for me but a TP better take you out, This game was won by the mafia before it began but I won't be to blame for this loss, it's all on the apathetic TP here. SUBMIT YOUR KILLS. 

either you're mafia or I've given you too much credit as a strong player in this game :P

TP should definitely target me - I'm like the #2 choice to be picked as mafia cause I'm one of the strongest players as mafia here and never rage quit when I am mafia (for you newer players, thats sarcasm)

1 minute ago, Lewitelli said:

I'm aware of the numbers. Even if you're not Mafia, they won't be submitting kills tonight, why would they? The odds are 1/3 or 1/4 that a Mafia member is killed. Meaning a lot of TP friendly fire. If TP submit kills rn there is no solid proof for anyone at this moment increasing the risk of friendly fire. Dramatically reducing the numbers of TP, bringing the numbers very close, even if one or two Mafia are killed after This round, they will submit their kills and take out the remaining TP for an easy victory.

Wow you really are this dense.... why would the mafia NOT use their kills? Why wouldn't they? absolutely ridiculous conclusion. The whole point of mafia for the mafia team is to outnumber the town. They know who isn't on their team so they can use their kills immediately. Since we don't know who kills who please tell me why again they wouldn't?

Aladeen has to be scum or intentionally acting scummy again. The TPs are always better off if most of us save our kills.

Yeah sure we will lose a few tonight but with the med kits it won't as many as Aladeen is saying. Also if the TPs get to the later stages of the game they can use their kills ACCURATELY to finish off the mafia.

6 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

This guy gets it. 

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Aladeen has to be scum or intentionally acting scummy again. The TPs are always better off if most of us save our kills.

Yeah sure we will lose a few tonight but with the med kits it won't as many as Aladeen is saying. Also if the TPs get to the later stages of the game they can use their kills ACCURATELY to finish off the mafia.

Vote for me then prove I'm scum and you're a genius at this game. Here's a hint as to what I will show up as: you're not nearly as good as you think you are. 

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

exactly - we lose some kills tonight, but we will lose them anyways.... TPs benefit from saving their kills for more informed decisions based on more then just "gut feeling"...

In a regular game, you'd basically have a 2/3 chance of hitting a TP... I wouldn't be surprised if there are less then 6-8 mafia meaning the odds of hitting a TP go threw the roof... which HELPS the mafia when we are just killing each other off...

Also - Aladeen gets a LOT more insulting when he's mafia Aladeen

7 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Wow you really are this dense.... why would the mafia NOT use their kills? Why wouldn't they? absolutely ridiculous conclusion. The whole point of mafia for the mafia team is to outnumber the town. They know who isn't on their team so they can use their kills immediately. Since we don't know who kills who please tell me why again they wouldn't?

They wouldn't use their kills because they wouldn't need to. Since you're telling all the TP to use their kills that does the mafias job for them, they can sit back this round and rest easy, pick out one guy for their collective kill, and watch the bloodbath unfold. Once all the TP have killed eachother and are now without their optional kill, the Mafia can use their optional kills next round and take out the remaining TP.

Archived