The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

8 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

One of Aladeen and bw are mafia

One of Dral and virt are mafia 

Why one or the other? Why not both or neither... saying something like this is totally mafia (oh look, Virt turned up TP, Dral MUST be mafia! kill him next!)

5 minutes ago, Baer. said:

I just agree with some of those names. If that makes me suspect then you're suspect cause you said it.

Anyone who +1's me is suspicious

5 minutes ago, Baer. said:

5 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

wtf I tried to post and everything got deleted. 

I think the kingpin is likely selecting many "under the radar" players and staying away from the big names that draw significant attention (like myself). I'm thinking players that usually make it far in the game as scum without drawing attention to themselves like KH, bassi, mau5 and TL to name a few.

No one lynches me in the first round or two, but I never last into the later ones. I would have been a poor choice in that long game. If I do last, that would be suspicious yeah.

43 minutes ago, Dral said:

exactly - we lose some kills tonight, but we will lose them anyways.... TPs benefit from saving their kills for more informed decisions based on more then just "gut feeling"...

In a regular game, you'd basically have a 2/3 chance of hitting a TP... I wouldn't be surprised if there are less then 6-8 mafia meaning the odds of hitting a TP go threw the roof... which HELPS the mafia when we are just killing each other off...

Also - Aladeen gets a LOT more insulting when he's mafia Aladeen

This was my original thought as well.

Also I can't agree enough about Aladeen

8 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

This was my original thought as well.

Also I can't agree enough about Aladeen

Where was this your original thought? Huh? Dropping in just to say you agree with Dral why don't you add something to the game? 

You can't agree enough about me huh? Well as usual you'd be wrong so there is that. Dr S is definitely Mafia.

In fact I would go so far as to say Dr S is actually most the most likely to be KP.

If MR was willing to give BW all the med kits cause he kissed his ass earlier in the game then I see no reason why he wouldn't have picked  the KP rather than just letting it be random. If MR was going to give the best role to someone IMO it would be DrS

Also if you're so convinced I am Mafia why aren't you and all the others who are convinced voting for me. Oh yah cause when I come up Town you don't want to have your name beside all the other idiots who voted for me. 

Any other original thoughts that you've had that someone else has already posted or was this your only one? Should we just assume that Dral posts all your original thoughts and that he speaks for the both of you? In which case make sure to let Mr know in Mafia chat so you don't have to take the time to bother to vote cause Dral already did it for you.

5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Where was this your original thought? Huh? Dropping in just to say you agree with Dral why don't you add something to the game? 

You can't agree enough about me huh? Well as usual you'd be wrong so there is that. Dr S is definitely Mafia.

In fact I would go so far as to say Dr S is actually most the most likely to be KP.

If MR was willing to give BW all the med kits cause he kissed his ass earlier in the game then I see no reason why he wouldn't have picked  the KP rather than just letting it be random. If MR was going to give the best role to someone IMO it would be DrS

Also if you're so convinced I am Mafia why aren't you and all the others who are convinced voting for me. Oh yah cause when I come up Town you don't want to have your name beside all the other idiots who voted for me. 

Any other original thoughts that you've had that someone else has already posted or was this your only one? Should we just assume that Dral posts all your original thoughts and that he speaks for the both of you? In which case make sure to let Mr know in Mafia chat so you don't have to take the time to bother to vote cause Dral already did it for you.

flash_alarm_animated_gif_by_ethan132-d4p

My scum radar is off the charts right now. I think we've caught one.

12 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Even if this guy Isn't Mafia, I just can't wait to see the back of him ::D::D::D

4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

That's cause you suck at Mafia.... Where's your vote? Lacking the balls to cast a vote for someone you know to be TP?

I agree with this... if you're calling out Aladeen as mafia but not voting, you should be the first to die no matter what he comes up (TP - you didn't want to be suspected by voting, Mafia - you didn't want to vote out your buddy but still look good afterwards)

3 minutes ago, Dral said:

I agree with this... if you're calling out Aladeen as mafia but not voting, you should be the first to die no matter what he comes up (TP - you didn't want to be suspected by voting, Mafia - you didn't want to vote out your buddy but still look good afterwards)

I have a process for how I vote. I haven't decided if we should lynch Aladeen yet despite his scumminess.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

I have a process for how I vote. I haven't decided if we should lynch Aladeen yet despite his scumminess.

:rolleyes: you're so amazing at this game! 

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Aladeen is too smart of a player to actually think tp using their kills now helps the town.  If he's not lynched, at least one player is likely to kill him.  The odds are more than one does which helps waste our kills.

Lynching him solves the issue.  Vote Aladeen

Here is a man with conviction, he's still wrong but at least he is willing to  back up his beliefs and the first vote I have seen with any legitimate rationale behind it.

Archived