The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

The chances of a tp getting a mafia kill tonight based on no evidence is slim to none. Aladeen encouraging us to use our kills heavily favours the mafia. The only way for this to work is if everyone is on board in making a kill. Since I'm a tp, no one should target me. Everyone submits a vote for the person one down from them. I'll be the only one left alive and tp will win. The probability of a successful mafia target is p(0.05) where p(x)=p(x)^2-sqrt(x-5)

Aladeen is scum btw.

3 minutes ago, Dral said:

exactly - we lose some kills tonight, but we will lose them anyways.... TPs benefit from saving their kills for more informed decisions based on more then just "gut feeling"...

In a regular game, you'd basically have a 2/3 chance of hitting a TP... I wouldn't be surprised if there are less then 6-8 mafia meaning the odds of hitting a TP go threw the roof... which HELPS the mafia when we are just killing each other off...

Also - Aladeen gets a LOT more insulting when he's mafia Aladeen

Well I guess we will find out on Saturday night 

5 minutes ago, Dral said:

exactly - we lose some kills tonight, but we will lose them anyways.... TPs benefit from saving their kills for more informed decisions based on more then just "gut feeling"...

In a regular game, you'd basically have a 2/3 chance of hitting a TP... I wouldn't be surprised if there are less then 6-8 mafia meaning the odds of hitting a TP go threw the roof... which HELPS the mafia when we are just killing each other off...

Also - Aladeen gets a LOT more insulting when he's mafia Aladeen

Exactly my point. Save your kills guys. 

Archived