The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

2 minutes ago, otherwise said:

as long as certain players stay healthy I think City can win it.

Also happy there's a new fan for the footy thread.

Yeah City are the favourites in my eyes. Have thought for the whole season Arsenal don't have enough quality to win it, Leicester unfortunately I reckon will slip up and Spurs just aren't in the title race.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

1) Rude

2) With the knowledge we have it's not unreasonable to say it's likely that there's only 6 mafia.

What we know:

• Mafia have a factional kill as well as individual kills, allowing them to kill multiple players per nightfall
  • TPs don't have investigation roles so it's difficult to make alliances and confirm players as mafia.

Based on that I think I can predict MR went with the 1/4 mafia setup instead of the 1/3.

Even still 6 mafia equals a minimum of 7 TPs dead this round 8 most likely with the lynch ... you're not making yourself look better by denying how strong the Mafia are man. 1/4 or 1/3 doesn't really make much of difference other than losing in the 2nd round or the 3rd basically. 

You are just delaying TPs from getting their kills submitted so the Mafia can get all their shots off first. 

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

That is what we need truly this game has been designed as a luck only win for the TP if we don't take our kills now we won't get to. The mafia can take out 8-10 TP in one round... TP should all submit kills for WHOEVER They think is mafia... if they really want to cancel them later go ahead but you better submit it soon because you know damn well the mafia are going to submit kills as soon as they can. 

Didn't think of it that way

The trio of TL, BW and JL truly disappoint me with their lack of reason. First off: until one of them(and they're all good players in this regard) find ACTUAL evidence that I have spammed on multiple occasions when mafia, then their point is completely lost.

Also "spam" is not even CLOSE to a strong indicator of my faction if I have before.(Still don't believe I have) I revealed what is a few games ago if anyone dares dig that up for better reference, but spamming would not even be close to one.

Also, 3 posts in a row is not spamming. Yeah, sure they may be off topic, but you guys talk about potatoes or whatever food you did two games ago, and that wasn't "spam".

Unvote Beluga. It seems some people hit their head on a massive ball about Dral size. Not just Beluga.

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

The trio of TL, BW and JL truly disappoint me with their lack of reason. First off: until one of them(and they're all good players in this regard) find ACTUAL evidence that I have spammed on multiple occasions when mafia, then their point is completely lost.

Also "spam" is not even CLOSE to a strong indicator of my faction if I have before.(Still don't believe I have) I revealed what is a few games ago if anyone dares dig that up for better reference, but spamming would not even be close to one.

Also, 3 posts in a row is not spamming. Yeah, sure they may be off topic, but you guys talk about potatoes or whatever food you did two games ago, and that wasn't "spam".

Unvote Beluga. It seems some people hit their head on a massive ball about Dral size. Not just Beluga.

Awfully defensive for a little heat.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

It's sad that people think me calling someone out is sad. This is mafia ffs.

Why don't you say something that's relevant to the game. 

because it is relevant to the game. This isn't school and attendance isn't taken (other than GK) if someone is busy and can only read 2 pages at a time that's fine. If you want to call them out for it go ahead, it just really shallow to me, it's similar to people who call people out for being in PMs.

15 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

That's an absolute lie. Does anyone here live by the rules of Lynch all liars?

You are literally dumb as potatoes. 

If there is ONE thing that is true, it's that I play WAY MORE FREAKING CONSERVATIVE WHEN MAFIA.

GO TO ANY FREAKING GAME. ANY.

I REPEAT. ANY

COMPARE ANY GAME WHEN I WAS MAFIA TO WHEN I WAS TP.

ANY.

ONE MORE TIME. ANY.

AND IN ANY.

YET AGAIN, ANY. AND EVERY. FREAKING. GAME. AS. MAFIA. I HAVE. PLAYED. WAY MORE CONSERVATIVE THAN IN ANY GAME AS TP.

ANY.

7 minutes ago, otherwise said:

It's sad that people have to defend themselves for things like checking in reading a couple pages and a +ing posts without posting something.

Yeah, but I see where he's coming from. I usually try to be quite active.

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

You are literally dumb as potatoes. 

If there is ONE thing that is true, it's that I play WAY MORE FREAKING CONSERVATIVE WHEN MAFIA.

GO TO ANY FREAKING GAME. ANY.

I REPEAT. ANY

COMPARE ANY GAME WHEN I WAS MAFIA TO WHEN I WAS TP.

ANY.

ONE MORE TIME. ANY.

AND IN ANY.

YET AGAIN, ANY. AND EVERY. FREAKING. GAME. AS. MAFIA. I HAVE. PLAYED. WAY MORE CONSERVATIVE THAN IN ANY GAME AS TP.

ANY.

Just for clarification, which game in particular should I go to for proof of your conservativism? ;)

Just now, otherwise said:

because it is relevant to the game. This isn't school and attendance isn't taken (other than GK) if someone is busy and can only read 2 pages at a time that's fine. If you want to call them out for it go ahead, it just really shallow to me, it's similar to people who call people out for being in PMs.

Being in PMs is a likely indicator of being mafia and is a fair reason to suspect someone. (Right, @VICanucksfan5551?)

I don't know why you still argue that.

You might have a point about the rest, but I don't get why you get mad at BW for suspecting Baer for that.

It seems like you're anti-scumhunting

Archived