The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

6 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Just saying guys, if BW Is TP like I think he is, and he dies. We're screwed. No one else is strong enough, active enough, or believable enough to save us.

This is a good point. If BW is TP it would be a really ugly death as he would be the most active or among the most active trying remaining TP. It is also difficult to stay so vocal and not accidentally contradict or trip yourself up as the situations change if you are trying to dictate the game.

Plus TBH the fact that he started with a medkit stands out to me as support that he is TP.

Just now, Lewitelli said:

No MR definitely said 10 tonight 

What are the votes??

Guys, stop fooling around and vote Kaka. 

1 minute ago, Baka said:

This is a good point. If BW is TP it would be a really ugly death as he would be the most active or among the most active trying remaining TP. It is also difficult to stay so vocal and not accidentally contradict or trip yourself up as the situations change if you are trying to dictate the game.

Plus TBH the fact that he started with a medkit stands out to me as support that he is TP.

I have another med kit! You'll find out tonight when the mafia try to kill me (unless I'm lynched of course but then the game's basically over).

Just now, Master Radishes said:

Vote count

Beluga Whale - 9 (fwybwed, JohnLocke, Virtanen87, Baer., thejazz97, Time Lord, otherwise, Kakanucks, Qwags)

Kakanucks - 4 (Beluga Whale, Go Faulk Yourself, OurTimeToShine, Lewitelli)

fwybwed - 1 (g_bassi13)

g_bassi13 - 1 (milk and honey)

Round ends at 10:00pm.

What. The. Actual. Faulk. 

You're all potatoes.

What I miss....Dr.S??? lol Dang bro....told you not to wander off....

Man earlier the Guy who calls himself Whale was textin me up saying he was some bad guy...Ignored him, figured he was trying to get me on possesion or trying to find my stash man....

Hey man get back to me I need some medicinal....not gonna hit my stash up til its clear. OHHHH And bring some munchies... 

cheech.jpg

3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Am I the only one getting the med kits from the sponsors? Ask yourselves, would they really keep giving them to me if I were mafia?

Lol you remind me of me when I come up with my last ditch attempts to convince the town I'm TP when I'm actually mafia.

1. You're lying about getting multiple medkits.

2. If you somehow aren't lying, it's not that outrageous for mafia to get medkits. MR wouldn't make a medkit passing prove alignment.

Also if you're not lying:

Master Radishes is the greatest mafia host in CDC Mafia history and a top 1 mafia player of all time on CDC and probably everywhere else too.

:P

Archived