The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

The following is presented as a public service by  RIP Press, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ghostly Press, a division of Wraith Publishing Inc.

Round Two Vote Occurrences

page 39 - fwybwed votes BW
              - JL votes BW
         40 - Virt votes BW
              - Baer votes BW
              - Jazz votes BW
          41- TL votes BW
          42 - BW votes Kaka

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

I don't like how BW answers these questions. Also strange how g_bassi is the only one defending BW. Getting a kit in round 1 could mean BW is the kingpin as well. A kingpin getting a med kit would make sense. Getting a free round 1 pass as to speak.

He is also extremely defensive compared to pass games.

vote BW

I thought we were bros!!! Whatever, I like lewtiti better anyways. :P

This is classic TWTBW milk though.

Also, even though I am on the fence with BW.

I don't really like the quick votes for him, some of the later votes didn't have much reasoning, and a whole lot of bandwagoning.

As for Virts request that we all state who we would have chosen as Mafia if we were KP.

My choices would have been:

Dr. Stranglove

John Locke

King Heffy

GFY

Aladeen

5 minutes ago, Kakanucks said:

BW: why are you so confident I am Mafia? Just because I didn't agree with Aladeen being Mafia and didn't jump on the bandwagon?

I would look to 1 or 2 of the players that didn't vote last round as Mafia, best time for them to lay low and still know whats going on without actually being here. My guess, Baka and OTTS.

I would also look at the list of people that the dead TPs had interest in, certainly there would have been Mafia members there.

My list would be:

Fwybed

Baer.

KD

LEwt

On the fence:

BW

Otherwise

Jazz

More than just that. I'm getting a scummy tone off your posts.

The bolded part sounds like something mafia would say btw.

Do you remember when your last game as mafia was. I'm need it for research purposes.

4 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I thought we were bros!!! Whatever, I like lewtiti better anyways. :P

This is classic TWTBW milk though.

I like lewtiti more than I like myself as well :lol: 

Don't worry next game we are best buds just have a feeling this game you are scum. If I am wrong I will have BW is a babe as my sig. You can make it while waiting for the next game.

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

I like lewtiti more than I like myself as well :lol: 

Don't worry next game we are best buds just have a feeling this game you are scum. If I am wrong I will have BW is a babe as my sig. You can make it while waiting for the next game.

Loling okay and it stays forever imo.

3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Do you remember when your last game as mafia was. I'm need it for research purposes.

inb4 TL calls this SHROOP lol.

6 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

First of all, you just massively broke rule 2 :P:

Second of all, Aladeen's last words are suspicious. I really don't care that my name is in his speech - it's not the list of players that bothers me, except for the fact we all voted for BW.

Aladeen says he's not mafia and gives a reason why. Normally, I would understand this. Except for the fact that Aladeen doesn't give a legitimate reason. Aladeen literally just gives a backhanded compliment w/o explaining how BW is TP (explaining actions and such). 

I don't doubt that BW could be TP, and I don't doubt that there could be some mafia on the BWandwagon - and let me state this now: I AM NOT MAFIA/CAREERS - but saying that BW is TP without any proof just makes Aladeen look like an absolute walnut, even though he is TP. I am willing to unvote BW, but I feel he is acting like I said before, TTTBT - Too Townie To Be Townie.

At least two things suspicious with this part of Aladeen's quote. First of all, "Look to those that knew I was TP" - I didn't vote for Aladeen, nor did I say he was TP. All I said is that he calmed down from the past couple games and that I didn't want to get involved with the Al vote because there would be a massive $#*%storm afterwards.

Guess what? I was right. And I still ended up in it. <_<

Other than that, I can see why I'm on this list. I haven't been active very much and haven't been very helpful when I have.

The last part is the one that gets me, though - "and anyone who votes to save themselves from GK this round." With this anti-vanilla mafia theme, everyone gets a kill, which leads me to believe that there are less mafia than usual - perhaps 4-7, instead of 6-8. It would be logical, at least. (and no, BW, this is not TMI, this is me speculating. There could be 12 mafia for all I know). Either way, that list plus anti-GKs would be over the logical amount of mafia in one game, even when you count me out.

From what I've seen, good players don't tend to have bad games, unless of course your name is Virtanen87.

Go for it. Although, while I don't know about JL or GL, you'll be handicapping the TP if you vote me. Don't feel you can't, though.

Also, @Beluga Whale you said you had a list of reasons why to vote for me? I haven't seen it if you've posted it.

I forgot about this post.

You really tried hard to discredit Aladeen here, when a lot of what he said made sense (that's the true TP Aladeen I know and love).

What do you mean in the bolded? Which game are you referring to? 

12 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:
13 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

But the bolded is what TP needs to consider when scum hunting.

I'm pretty sure my last game was the Varsity College themed game.

11 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

What do you mean in the bolded? Which game are you referring to? 

The part about Virtanen? I'm just having some fun. :P I just think it's funny how Virtanen gets so much hate every single game and is almost always voted out in the first two rounds :lol:

Alright here it is guys, Kakanucks' classic mafia tell: TMI

In Zfetch's University Mafia game Kaka was mafia.At one point everyone starting piling the votes on TL (not mafia) and then Kaka comes out with:

I still find Horvat shady as F for disappearing.

vote A: Horvat

Not totally sure who to vote for the second vote yet.

I don't totally agree with the TL votes.

Yup there it is. TMI as mafia and she's doing it this game as well.

Case closed.

6 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Alright here it is guys, Kakanucks' classic mafia tell: TMI

In Zfetch's University Mafia game Kaka was mafia.At one point everyone starting piling the votes on TL (not mafia) and then Kaka comes out with:

Yup there it is. TMI as mafia and she's doing it this game as well.

Case closed.

If you go back to other games I've played, I've been known to say stuff that come off shady AF when I'm TP as well. So your reasoning here is a bit of a stretch.

But I can see why things don't look good for me if you're referencing to one game.

Aside from being sure I am Mafia, I would like to hear what you think of the players that are up for GK this round.

7 minutes ago, Kakanucks said:

If you go back to other games I've played, I've been known to say stuff that come off shady AF when I'm TP as well. So your reasoning here is a bit of a stretch.

But I can see why things don't look good for me if you're referencing to one game.

Aside from being sure I am Mafia, I would like to hear what you think of the players that are up for GK this round.

They haven't said anything so there's nothing really to talk about. Otis is always puling this crap and Baka is very likely too busy to play right now.

Archived