The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nux vs. Lames 6pm Feb 19 2016

Toni Zamboni

I find it hilarious that the Canucks' Facebook post for this game had it's caption for tonight changed from "We've played some solid games in a row and now it's just a matter of doing it again. It's been a tough few days but I think we can do it." to "The Canucks visit the Saddledome for the second time this season with their first visit having been the team's season opener where Vancouver was victorious over the hometown Flames."

It's like they're saying "Hey, remember when we won that game?"

Just now, HerrDrFunk said:

I find it hilarious that the Canucks' Facebook post for this game had it's caption for tonight changed from "We've played some solid games in a row and now it's just a matter of doing it again. It's been a tough few days but I think we can do it." to "The Canucks visit the Saddledome for the second time this season with their first visit having been the team's season opener where Vancouver was victorious over the hometown Flames."

It's like they're saying "Hey, remember when we won that game?"

they have to be positive cant post a negative truthful thing going on with the team, thats bad for business

7 minutes ago, Yotes said:

they have to be positive cant post a negative truthful thing going on with the team, thats bad for business

True but at the same time, don't spit on my cupcake and tell me it's frosting. You can be positive and still acknowledge that the last 3 games have been terrible.

1 minute ago, HerrDrFunk said:

True but at the same time, don't spit on my cupcake and tell me it's frosting. You can be positive and still acknowledge that the last 3 games have been terrible.

Agree, not sure who they think would read that and not rolls their eyes.

I mean, sure, Facebook isn't a gathering of our society's best and brightest but still.

10 minutes ago, apollo said:

Why is Willie still our coach... 

apparently he had a 4yr deal with us so 2 more full years left plus whatever we pay for torts. We should try to get Carlyle on our staff even if its an assistant to push WD just like Anaheim did adding Paul Mclean, not sure Carlyle signs on to be an assistant tho.

Archived