The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Dragon Ball Z-Goku Vs Vegeta: The Final Battle

Höglander87

DBZ  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, Intoewsables is in. The game is now full. Any late players can be subs for god killed players. I will hand out roles tmrw after my classes at around 5-6pm. 

Reminder: Some roles may be removed,added,changed.... It is not wise to come out with your roles, especially with the weakened cult in the game. 

Also try to make legit game related posts. The MVP of each round will recieve a dragon ball (special powers). This will not be based on accuracy btw so don't assume your lists are right if you get a dragon ball.

First nightfall will be Sunday 10pm

36 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Okay, Intoewsables is in. The game is now full. Any late players can be subs for god killed players. I will hand out roles tmrw after my classes at around 5-6pm. 

Reminder: Some roles may be removed,added,changed.... It is not wise to come out with your roles, especially with the weakened cult in the game. 

Also try to make legit game related posts. The MVP of each round will recieve a dragon ball (special powers). This will not be based on accuracy btw so don't assume your lists are right if you get a dragon ball.

But what do I have to do to get drals balls? 

2 hours ago, Virtanen87 said:

Aww. Oh well. 

10 hours ago, Virtanen87 said:

Ok how come Intoews has been doing all his mafia playing/signing up behind the scenes lately?

Edit: Also it's you we're dealing with you don't need to tell us our mafia list don't have to be accurate to get rewarded by you, ;) you get rewarded by yourself all the time for your crap MVP lists. 

Archived