The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Town Hall Meeting

Tiger Gino Brash Ryp

• 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, chilliwiggins said:

Yes it is a science to get a message out that can be understood by all.    Back to the drawing board.   Will post a detailed description in the days following.   Days following , meaning after this message is posted I will again post another posting asking for a specific time and date that the Vancouver Canucks plan to hold a meeting to address this current season and the season ahead.

The meeting would include management , a commentator, and season ticket holders, and one friend.

The season ticket holder would be the one bringing one of their friends , if they wished too.

Wished meaning if they so chose to bring someone

Someone being the friend

Season ticket holder means the person who purchased season tickets for the current year

Year better meaning season which would be 2016, 2017.

Address is meaning, discussing the status of the team and whats needed going forward and what has been done to address issues not the physical address as that's 800 Griffiths Way.

If Tanbir shows up, I'm out.

1 hour ago, chilliwiggins said:

yes people don't tell the truth, yes people execute blindly, yes people aren't really listening, yes people don't really care about the company, yes people don't take responsibility, yes people get resentful overtime.   YES PEOPLE ARE BAD FOR BUSINESS

Wax on Wax off

Balance Daniel son

Wha?

5 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Fans like him are always on the search for ammo because they miserable human beings with nothing to contribute to society but derision and misery.

Agree. I myself have some derision happening, but it's plain to see the Canucks are going to be a good team shortly.

36 minutes ago, Western Red said:

Agree. I myself have some derision happening, but it's plain to see the Canucks are going to be a good team shortly.

Me too. I get frustrated with the team and certain players, but I don't feel that the team or the organization owes me a bloody thing. I choose to be a fan. Idiots like Tanbir seem to think that they're owed something, which is funny because it looks like he ate about three Canucks. 

20 hours ago, BCNeil said:

They stopped doing these.  They replaced it with the draft day thing.....even though they are completely different events.

I think they still have it but it’s not really for STH anymore.. maybe for the suites or rich ppl.. lol

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, chilliwiggins said:

I guess they see it as a non-productive event.

I remember I went once.  They let the STHs that pay thousands of dollars each year ask questions about the team, and the movement forward situation.

But when I went.....they fluffed....they had some 6 year old individual ask Linden what it was like playing with Bure.  

I drove 45 minutes each way for this????  

Archived