The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Coyotes vs Youth Movement 7 PM PST

Qwags

Win or Lose?  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, shadowgoon said:

Top 5 and higher provides better % @ Top 3 lottery picks

1 20.0% 25.0%
2 13.5% 18.8%
3 11.5% 14.2%
4 9.5% 10.7%
5 8.5% 8.1%

Now we're just relying on luck. I feel that we got some good young guys already and am hopeful they make an impact. Good season for the youngsters > higher odds at the draft. 

14 minutes ago, The Great 8 said:

Top 5, top 8 almost no difference this draft. If you wanna pray for a good pick it's best to choose top 3 otherwise the other players aren't anything franchise material. Especially since we want a defencemen they tend to fall for the higher skilled forwards. I wanna see the young guys put up points, Marky to get confidence and end up with a top 10 pick.

You seem to be forgetting about the draft lottery, my dear friend. The lower, the better!

14 minutes ago, The Great 8 said:

Top 5, top 8 almost no difference this draft. If you wanna pray for a good pick it's best to choose top 3 otherwise the other players aren't anything franchise material. Especially since we want a defencemen they tend to fall for the higher skilled forwards. I wanna see the young guys put up points, Marky to get confidence and end up with a top 10 pick.

Disagree. The top 3 are elite, but 4 and 5 will be Tkachuk and Chychrun. I see both of those guys being big impact player aswell. Best top 5 draft year iv seen in awhile. 

20 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

Benning bringing Pedan up never matters because WD sits him in the press box. Benning said today he wouldn't bother bringing up Pedan unless he was going to being for sure playing.

Interesting statement. Hopefully Benning strong arms Desjardins to get these young guys some playing time. Maybe slaps him around a little.

19 minutes ago, Bucata206 said:

With Markstrom in goal, I see the Canucks winning this game. I do find it amusing that WD is not willing to separate Etem and Vey. In a time where they have a chance to experiment with other top lines, I would have liked to see Horvat and Virtanen on the top line with Daniel. What would it hurt?

Yes. Believe it or not THEY are still trying to win.

27 minutes ago, Bucata206 said:

With Markstrom in goal, I see the Canucks winning this game. I do find it amusing that WD is not willing to separate Etem and Vey. In a time where they have a chance to experiment with other top lines, I would have liked to see Horvat and Virtanen on the top line with Daniel. What would it hurt?

exactly

11 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Interesting statement. Hopefully Benning strong arms Desjardins to get these young guys some playing time. Maybe slaps him around a little.

All Benning has to do is send Weber down to Utica. Or threaten him with no Vey next year ;)

Archived