The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Blues 3 - Canucks Zilch - March 19th, 2016

Toni Zamboni

4 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

'Yotes shut out too, trying to keep pace.

we have a 3 pont cusion. i remain optimistic that this team will continue to lose and further seperate from AZ. i am worried about buffalo though, since we have 2 games in hand and they completely **** the bed against the leafs

1 minute ago, redhdlois said:

Yes, that was not good news....first I'd heard of it.....

The Leafs tank was planned.  Our tank was not planned.  This is the difference when management sets a direction early, and follows their plan.  TL and JB had a HORRIBLE plan, and some top staff are gone as a result.  Gilman and now the top goalie coach in the league.  

Just now, LolClarkson said:

How did they play ?

They played well...Tree was a little more stay at home tonight and Pedan jumped into the play a few times and had a back door shot on goal..plus he crunched a guy along the boards..they both use there stick really well.

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

The Leafs tank was planned.  Our tank was not planned.  This is the difference when management sets a direction early, and follows their plan.  TL and JB had a HORRIBLE plan, and some top staff are gone as a result.  Gilman and now the top goalie coach in the league.  

Thats crap. Public relations for a team that made the playoffs last year and is less then 5 years removed from back to back Presidents trophies is a hell of a lot different then PR for one of the worst run teams in the league.

I know everyone is all "ya we are tanking for a 5% greater chance at picking 1st. 

In reality we are a really, really bad team. This is pathetic. 

The biggest homer optimist can clearly see we are in for some dark, dark times. 

I will not so boldly predict that we will be the worst team in the league next season. 

Archived