The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Tank is....OUT OF CONTROL!!!!^%&*#!!

TheRussianRocket.

5 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Just because we might be ranked 30th overall doesn't mean we'll win the 1st pick in the lottery. Buffalo was the worst team last year and they didn't win it.

The lowest pick we can get is 4th if we finish 30th and that's still pretty good

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

But we would have the best chance at 20%.  Finishing last is still better than finishing 29 to 17.  

Ill take anyone of Matthews, Laine, Puljujarvi, or Chychrun. To me its a battle to the top 4! Smartest move would be take Chychrun and force the Oilers into taking another forward, but idk if i could pass on any of those 3 forwards if we had a shot to grab him. If I am JB my top 4 might look like this

Matthews

Laine

Chychrun

Pulujarvi

But most teams it will be 

Matthews

Pujujarvi

Laine

Chychrun

Edit: i read the post you quoted about getting last in the standings wont get us the last pick, never meant to quote this post. Sorry alf!

4 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Just because we might be ranked 30th overall doesn't mean we'll win the 1st pick in the lottery. Buffalo was the worst team last year and they didn't win it.

And a top pick won't necessarily turn the franchise around either. So much else in terms of drafting and development has to work out.  

I'd rather cheer the guys wearing the jersey right now, not the ifs ands or maybe's on draft day

10 minutes ago, Odd. said:

If the oilers win we'll be 28th in the standings.

We already are.

Winnipeg passed us....only Leafs and Oilers fewer points than us.  Leafs by 2 points and Oilers by 2 points unless they win then were even with them.

Oilers are playing there 77th game tonight though.  So they are definetly driving the lead tank.

8 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

nah, another hawk or kings cup.  damn boring.  even world cup of hockey is better.

fast forward to next season.

If you have Conference finals of

Philly Vs Pittsburgh

Washington Vs Rangers

Anaheim Vs LA

Chicago Vs Dallas

You couldn't keep me from watching. 

Archived