The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Höglander87

3 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

My gosh I hated Animal Farm. I mean, it's short and it's brilliantly written, but it's so annoying to get through...

The Giver is also pretty interesting.

I thought it was a bit creepy and very pleasantville-ish.

I thought Animal Farm was okay though.

Ok guys I have something to share with you all. I feel it will help us all better understand Virtanen and his delusions towards the game of mafia.

Since we have been waiting for the next game I have had a little time on my hands.

With a technology I have created called the MVP Adaptive Neurological Graphical Output or MANGO for short I have developed the ability to see into the mind of Virtanen87 as he plays mafia.

I won’t get into all the technical details of how it works but basically it scans Virtanen’s brainwave output during mafia games and turns it into graphical form.

I have compiled the results over a number of games without Virt being aware I was doing so (as to not influence the output of the images)

This is what was compiled through the MANGO platform (Sorry for the graininess of the images but the technology is still in it’s infancy):

The Mind of an MVP

Spoiler

MhiGzSk.gif

I decided I should take a picture of Virtanen playing Mafia to show what the reality of the situation was.

Reality

Spoiler

1416176342155.jpg

Well I hope that helps everyone to understand Virt a little more.

Just a quick note about the virt's MANGO images I should mention that the fourth mafia member was Dral up until the point 112 shot down Virt's date offer. 

I had actually posted all this in the Last DPS but thought I should post it here so everyone will get a chance to better understand our host especially while we have to wait for his game to actually start. 

Archived