The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Ned's Declassified School Survivor Guide....GAME OVER - Town Survived High School

AV.

9 minutes ago, One one two said:

I agree with Aladeen. Even though fwyb is playing like he wants the noose, I'd give him a pass for now. There's enough to read from to form a better argument against someone else imo.

will give the thread a read around 5 - 530

I knew you would be one of the ones to switch a suspicion.... with that said lets see where you stand at around 5-5:30....lol

2 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Early vote count:

zfetch - TL

jazz (2) - falcon, aladeen

fwybwed (3) - kaz, 112, dral

dral - fwybwed

qwags - zfetch

I voted for Fwybwed as well:(

On May 5, 2016 at 3:34 PM, Gstank29 said:

Sounds logical enough. I like the mob mentality

Vote Fwybwed

17 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Also, Aladeen editing his post 11 minutes after he originally posted deserves suspicion. You'd think someone with so much mafia experience would know the edit rule by now and instead easily create another post.

Of course, an experienced player editing as a mafia, would be too obvious, so it's likely Aladeen is TP.

However, that's what they'd want you to think, which is equal reason as to how he could be mafia.

Zfetch seems to be throwing out as much information as possible so that no one can catch it all. This post specifically I don't like. He's criticizing something arbitrary and I don't see a reason for doing it except to appear clean and keep his activity high.

57 minutes ago, One one two said:

Unvote; Vote Zfetch for now.

TL voted for him right after the above post I quoted. He thinks he has special powers for reading Zfetch.

Pretty sure it's the other way around.

It used to be a triangle. Zfetch could always read me, I could always read JL, and JL could always read Zfetch.

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

Pretty sure it's the other way around.

It used to be a triangle. Zfetch could always read me, I could always read JL, and JL could always read Zfetch.

I am master of the Zfetchsicles. My heart tells me he's either mafia or a special. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Archived