The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Ned's Declassified School Survivor Guide....GAME OVER - Town Survived High School

AV.

8 hours ago, Dral said:

OMG there's no sercret about it....

I'm almost one as well, but unfortunately I'm not narcassitic enough, but more then too many machavielian to qualify...

seriously, where's nightfall?

OMG is it really that obvious :/

Nightfall's on page 13.

1 hour ago, JohnLocke said:

***SIRENS***

Ok listen up potatoes, I'm the sheriff.

I hit a mafia with my investigation. I won't post the results until later today. 

Everyone who is TP please post who your top 3 mafia feels are and why. 

Gbassi- inactive GBassi is usually mafia

Fwy - still won't offer anything constructive regarding his Dral callout.

Dr S - is he even playing?

7 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Not impressed at all with KH's scum list. All 3 are incredibly easy and safe choices, good way to look like he's scumhunting.

I agree with this. If KH is mafia, I think he was busing either fwybwed or Dr.S, but not both. Leaning towards Dr.S because he's been more suspicious than fwybwed.

Also remember, BW had the same role as KH. At the time that BW got angry about being in the game, he didn't know that KH would sub for him. When BW said that we shouldn't expect him to be active, I got the sense that he was just coming up with an excuse because he knew we'd be suspicious of his inactivity. Also, since BW always dies in round 1 and is mafia when he doesn't, this would be a convenient excuse for not dying on the first nightfall (mafia don't target inactive people).

8 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

Bonus points if anyone guesses who the mafia I hit is. B)

King Heffy

Archived