The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Listening To...Canadian Edition.

Rate this topic

6 hours ago, ShakyWalton said:

The Collectors from 1968..with Howie Vickers,,Claire Lawrence,,Bill Henderson and the late Glen Miller....previously the C-FUN Classics and also the forerunner of Chilliwack...the poster art is from Burnabys Bob Masse..who did so many classic rock posters back in the day..Bob lives on Saltspring Island now..google him for a trip down memory lane....

having followed hendersons career as much as i have, he's made a few haida references , i've never been able to find out is he of haida descent? do you know if he is?

2 hours ago, chon derry said:

having followed hendersons career as much as i have, he's made a few haida references , i've never been able to find out is he of haida descent? do you know if he is?

I dont really know about that..but there might be something to it..the name Chilliwack itself is native..so who knows.

Sue and I were pretty good friends back in the late 80s early 90s..she was doing the country thing and we worked together often...in fact when I moved out of a house I was renting in Vancouver..she needed a place and moved in...havent seen her since I left radio but she is back on the Island still performing..a real nice person...

• Upvote 2