The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2016/17

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I've got the ORIGINAL Backyard Baseball - the 1st backyard game created.

Somebody could offer me $100 bucks for it and I would say no.

Never had Baseball. Football, Basketball, and Hockey for me. I always liked using Rich Gannon in basketball, or using a "dunk from anywhere" power-up to score from the opposite end of the court. And with hockey... don't even get me started. I won 75-2 one game.

Soccer was a disappointment though.

4 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Fair enough, if it'll be a pain to get it solved, and you're fine with using CDC, we'll leave it as is.

Thanks for the offers of assistance though - it is appreciated - but all good without adding more work/complications for you guys.

3 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Never had Baseball. Football, Basketball, and Hockey for me. I always liked using Rich Gannon in basketball, or using a "dunk from anywhere" power-up to score from the opposite end of the court. And with hockey... don't even get me started. I won 75-2 one game.

Soccer was a disappointment though.

Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer here. Agreed about soccer, though I still enjoyed it. KG and Lisa Leslie were so OP in the basketball one I had. Think football had the best power ups.

2 minutes ago, apollo said:

I blame Bo for those minuses ;)

then why are you waiving Vrbata?

should be great when he lands somewhere with worthy linemates;)

(those Vrbata comments about his linemates were douche material)

Not surprised he wasn't snatched up on day 1 of free agency.

The "I could have been traded if I wanted to" comments probably didn't help either.

Warning signs - all the apollo tire-pumping has gone to Vrbata's head.

43 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

CONTRACT SIGNING.jpg

On behalf of General Manager @Salter, the Detroit Red Wings are pleased to announce the signing of:

small.png  BRANDON SUTTER - 5 years, $4m AAV

@Salter Just out GM'd GM JB by 375k!;)

(based on FPTS, that's an over payment IMO. Free agency is pretty rough these days, real life and fantasy!) 

On Wednesday, July 06, 2016 at 10:45 AM, somethingvery said:

Waivers.jpg.143e483824deeb4da3cb148eab33d447.jpg

The Nashville Predators place Radim Vrbata, Brett Sutter and Mark Arcobello on waivers.

Radim Vrbata and Brett Sutter have cleared waivers and have been moved to Nashville's minors.

Mark Arcobello has signed with an overseas team and has been removed from Nashville's roster.

6 minutes ago, somethingvery said:

Radim Vrbata and Brett Sutter have cleared waivers and have been moved to Nashville's minors.

Mark Arcobello has signed with an overseas team and has been removed from Nashville's roster.

11379090_418479508356793_510673451_n.jpg

Archived