The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sven Baertschi | LW

snizzle_

Baertschi finds the scoresheet again with a powerplay assist.

From someone who was at the game yesterday

Baerstchi is fitting way to well in the comets. Watched them last night and they just kept setting him up for one timers on the pp and he has a nice shot. Hope he fits well for you guys as calgary seemed to not use him right! 3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif

Shinkaruk was all over the place(meaning good). Going ti another game tonight and wednesday. Will update 3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif
  • Upvote 1

this makes me cringe

fixed*

- Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

- Baertschi - Bonino - Vrbata

- Matthias - Horvat - Vey

- Kenins - Richardson - Hansen

- Edler - Klingberg

- Clendening - Hamhuis

- Bieksa - Tanev

no particular line orders either buds

Guest Dasein

fixed*

- Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

- Baertschi - Bonino - Vrbata

- Matthias - Horvat - Vey

- Kenins - Richardson - Hansen

- Edler - Klingberg

- Clendening - Hamhuis

- Bieksa - Tanev

no particular line orders either buds

LMAO

Keep fixing - and Burr's not getting moved

Dasein;

It would be a sad day when/if Burrows was traded. To say it won't happen is not a given.

Van's depth is increasing greatly but the issue still remains on the d-side IMHO. If JB has a PMD d-man draft in his sites he might move Van vets to make it happen. The keys in such a move could be Burrows and Bieksa and of course Miller. Much of this could depend on whether Van makes playoffs and if they do how well they perform. I am assuming that if Van gets smoked it will allow JB to accelerate the process.

Guest Dasein

Dasein;

It would be a sad day when/if Burrows was traded. To say it won't happen is not a given.

Van's depth is increasing greatly but the issue still remains on the d-side IMHO. If JB has a PMD d-man draft in his sites he might move Van vets to make it happen. The keys in such a move could be Burrows and Bieksa and of course Miller. Much of this could depend on whether Van makes playoffs and if they do how well they perform. I am assuming that if Van gets smoked it will allow JB to accelerate the process.

I understand what you mean. I'm not saying never, but I don't think Burr is gone when we begin next year

When I suggest Burrows might go it is not a put down of him. He has never got the credit he deserved for how much he has helped those he played with. I mention his name solely because I suspect JB has received many calls about acquiring him. He could be a big part of any serious CUP contender. If he stays with Van he could continue to be a mentor for the young players coming up over the next few years. Unfortunately it does not always work out that way.

Dasein;

klingberg is the pmd \

pp:

Sedin - Sedin - Vrbata

Edler - Klingberg

When I suggest Burrows might go it is not a put down of him. He has never got the credit he deserved for how much he has helped those he played with. I mention his name solely because I suspect JB has received many calls about acquiring him. He could be a big part of any serious CUP contender. If he stays with Van he could continue to be a mentor for the young players coming up over the next few years. Unfortunately it does not always work out that way.

wtf are you talking about? we shouldent trade a player because he didnt get the credit he deserved? wow hes a mentor?! you are literally stating why hes valuable ...

Guest Dasein

klingberg is the pmd \

pp:

Sedin - Sedin - Vrbata

Edler - Klingberg

Wake up and smell the coffee

Klingberg is not coming

• Upvote 1