The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

Horvat ends the night with 3 points, two of them while short handed.

Domi ends the night with 3 points, all of them on the powerplay.

That's the difference between Horvat and Domi.

Glad they added that assist for him, helped create that play. Really solid on the pk tonight. Gonna take my son to his first knights game on sunday. should be fun

lol yeah those good ol' 1v1v1's. Must be difficult to make plays when there's 15 players plus 3 goalies on the ice, its gonna be a good one tomorrow.

sure looked that way for london tonight. i suspect they wont enjoy the hunters practices this week.

sure looked that way for london tonight. i suspect they wont enjoy the hunters practices this week.

McDavid just goes off for a casual 5 assist night against one of the top teams in the O. What do we think, Jason Spezza++?

+?

Edited by Devoted

I I'll add to this.

Lately, and even more evident in this game, Bo's line has been playing much more in the defensive and neutral zone, with Tierney, domi and anderson carrying the offensive load. He got robbed point blank twice tonight, short handed. Just wanted to point this out incase people think his offensive production has slowed down. Just a change in systems, he had about 5 hits and 4 blocked shots (by my count), but i don't think they keep track anywhere online. 2/3 blocked shots came while plymouth had an extra attacker at the end. Crucial minutes, great stick handling on the defensive end.

I appreciate insight like this. Thank you very much.

I I'll add to this.

Lately, and even more evident in this game, Bo's line has been playing much more in the defensive and neutral zone, with Tierney, domi and anderson carrying the offensive load. He got robbed point blank twice tonight, short handed. Just wanted to point this out incase people think his offensive production has slowed down. Just a change in systems, he had about 5 hits and 4 blocked shots (by my count), but i don't think they keep track anywhere online. 2/3 blocked shots came while plymouth had an extra attacker at the end. Crucial minutes, great stick handling on the defensive end.

still crushing it in the dot?

He was, but it won't show up on the stat sheet. Team mates weren't very receptive to the puck very well, i find he's been gelling really well cycling the puck to the point with Brady Austin lately. Really good puck mover, i'd love to see Vancouver sign him

think buffalo has his rights.

London does not seem like a very good defensive team. That's why they really lean on Bo for his defensive zone play.

We saw what happens when the Knights go up against a deep offensive team like Eerie.

They're gonna need to tighten things up if they wanna win a memorial cup.

London does not seem like a very good defensive team. That's why they really lean on Bo for his defensive zone play.

We saw what happens when the Knights go up against a deep offensive team like Eerie.

They're gonna need to tighten things up if they wanna win a memorial cup.

I'm really lacking confidence in them defensively, so i'm hoping Stolarz makes a difference when he comes back. He'll back just in time for the playoffs.