The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2016 Entry Draft

Master Mind

51 minutes ago, Monty said:

With the 92nd pick, Monty dances to the podium to select, Janne Kuokkanen.

@oldnews

42 minutes ago, oldnews said:

With the 93rd pick, the Jets select Aapeli Rasanen.

@oldnews

(back with another pick shortly).

Two more great picks 

56 minutes ago, Baer. said:

Could be one of the biggest steals of the draft, if he can overcome his size.

I really like him, but my favorite Royal might actually be the even shorter Dante Hannoun.  Hannoun winds up in Phillips' shadow (the only guy that would fit ironically) - but Hannoun is actually 4 months younger, an inch shorter, but had 58 points himself, and was +26.  Love watching the young guy - his name nearly tucks under the back of his hockey pants lol - but he runs around hitting people and like Phillips, is imo one of the pound for pound best players in the WHL.  I'd take a late flyer on Hannoun as well but I think there's virtually no chance an NHL team does (but you never know).  Maybe he'll get drafted as a +1 though.

6 minutes ago, oldnews said:

I really like him, but my favorite Royal might actually be the even shorter Dante Hannoun.  Hannoun winds up in Phillips' shadow (the only guy that would fit ironically) - but Hannoun is actually 4 months younger, an inch shorter, but had 58 points himself, and was +26.  Love watching the young guy - his name nearly tucks under the back of his hockey pants lol - but he runs around hitting people and like Phillips, is imo one of the pound for pound best players in the WHL.  I'd take a late flyer on Hannoun as well but I think there's virtually no chance an NHL team does (but you never know).  Maybe he'll get drafted as a +1 though.

I live in Victoria as well and have seen both live, and I agree.

1 minute ago, apollo said:

Soooo where r u guys finding lists from? I was going based off a few lists but they only had 60, my next pick is 4th round so I have no clue now hahah 

ISS Rankings go to 100 for N/A and Euro skaters and goalies

Also you can find a complete 7 round mock draft here.

30 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

By times cues pretty sure I have the right to pick, but sent list to @Master Mind just in case so I don't jump any cues...

Pick 101 should be able to go ahead as soon as MM posts from list?

If someone else handling times Pls advise & will forward list there...

True by time cues, but  @pmalina or @Brad Marchand don't appear to have been tagged in this thread, so I'm doing that now (unless they've submitted a list).

Archived