The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2016 Entry Draft

Master Mind

13 minutes ago, canuckledraggin said:

TML selects Sean Day

@Nail

11 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

@Monty is gonna be disappointed. That was his guy.

So much wasted talent. After his piss poor year (and attitude to go with it), combined with an absolute turd showing at the combine, I'd be shocked if he's picked in the third round.

18 minutes ago, canuckledraggin said:

TML selects Sean Day

@Nail

I hope he turns out. The kid is a giant with a ton of skill, but zero motivation. Hopefully he realizes what he's capable of and works hard to reach that potential. 

10 minutes ago, Jaku said:

I hope he turns out. The kid is a giant with a ton of skill, but zero motivation. Hopefully he realizes what he's capable of and works hard to reach that potential. 

When you hear his back story and his brother going to jail and his Mom being sick, it's not a surprise that his head isn't always in the game. I think he has tons to prove and all of the talent to do it. I don't much care what anyone else would have done, he's our prospect now.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/juniors/ohl-steelheads-exceptional-player-sean-day-opens-up-about-life-off-the-ice/

10 minutes ago, canuckledraggin said:

When you hear his back story and his brother going to jail and his Mom being sick, it's not a surprise that his head isn't always in the game. I think he has tons to prove and all of the talent to do it. I don't much care what anyone else would have done, he's our prospect now.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/juniors/ohl-steelheads-exceptional-player-sean-day-opens-up-about-life-off-the-ice/

Wow. I wasn't aware of all that. That certainly has to weigh on him.

Archived