Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] GOTHAM ( TOWN WINS )


JAY JAY

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

One one two is probably scum. The difference between her town and scum game is night and day tbh.

Tbh my head's been all foggy lately and I'm having trouble making sense of things lately. I'll vote carefully and contribute where I want to, but don't expect 300 posts from me this game. My memory has been shot, but iirc I am town this game. I promise.

Link to comment

UNVOTE

 

 TL is giving me the heeby jeebies. His posts don't seem very focused on finding scum, just pickin' on BW. Much ado about nothing...perhaps all the summer fun is distracting him, but I'm getting a scum vibe off him thus far.

 

Neutral reads on most of the active posters though...all these late nights bartending, lack of sleep & I'm starting to think everyone either A. wants to buy me a drink, or B. wants to sleep with me. Maybe it's both.

 

Top scum: TL

 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

It's not gonna stop. I'm probably not dying this round either but the mafia are welcome to try.

 

I don't understand why the acros would annoy anyone this much. I've listed the definitions and explained all of the many times. 

Hmm, this statement struck me as odd, it seems like you're soft claiming. Why would you do so this early? It's also cocky AF & reckless if you're scum.

 

I find it incongruous with your style of play. 

2 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Vote Zfetch

Reasons?

 

2 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Vote Time Lord

Why?

Link to comment

Been kinda busy today but here's some thoughts:

 

1. TL and BW's argument looks a bit staged.

2. BW/112 interaction may warrant another look.

3. I think Dral is TP.

4. Zfetch vote that I placed is semi-serious.

5. We need more from some of the others.

 

 

Link to comment
39 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Hmm, this statement struck me as odd, it seems like you're soft claiming. Why would you do so this early? It's also cocky AF & reckless if you're scum.

 

I find it incongruous with your style of play. 

Reasons?

 

Why?

Why would you draw attention to it if you think I'm soft claiming?

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Been kinda busy today but here's some thoughts:

 

1. TL and BW's argument looks a bit staged.

2. BW/112 interaction may warrant another look.

3. I think Dral is TP.

4. Zfetch vote that I placed is semi-serious.

5. We need more from some of the others.

 

 

Can you elaborate on why you think Zfetch is scummy and why Dral is TP?

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Can you elaborate on why you think Zfetch is scummy and why Dral is TP?

Sure.

 

I haven't really liked the form of some of Zfetch's posts.  I feel more could be on topic.

 

Dral made a decent point on Aladeen wrt their interaction on Arkham.

Link to comment
  • -SN- unpinned this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...