The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Casa Del Horror

Rate this topic

Zfetch

***SIRENS***

On 8/4/2016 at 8:28 PM, Beluga Whale said:

Nice logic.

New acro incoming: BoP: Burden of Proficiency. Absolutely not valid reasoning. 

Milk was softing a special role right before the lynch. I'm pretty sure he was killed because of that.

Very possible. I think the both are legit Docs but it's strange to have two that belong to the town.

All his investigations are town reads but this is a Zfetch game so he easily could have put multiple sheriffs in to mess with us. We're definitely not touching any of his town results until we get confirmation though.

As for the next investigation I'd recommend JL, Aladeen or GFY. 

You've contributed a ton to CDC mafia over the years. Congrats. :)

Falcon trying to make himself look good by separating himself from the lynch. 

When Aladeen and GFY both flip Mafia, this will almost certainly confirm JJ was the Naive sheriff.

List in case I die:

15. Kazmanian Devil

1. Alain Vigneault
10. Intoewsables

17. One One Two

12. Blue Job

11. JohnLocke (looks TWTBW, very hesitant to lynch him)

4. Stamkos

8. g_bassi13

20. Ilduce
19. Dral (Hasn't attacked Aladeen, BW, or GFY the entire game. Mafia Dral never busses.)
21. Go Faulk Yourself

18. Aladeen

DO NOT TAKE YOUR VOTES OFF ALADEEN, HE IS MAFIA

BIG WRITING FOR EMPHASIS

6 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

2 questions:

What was your actual reason for voting for Stamkos?

Why did you select me for your fake vig target?

1) Stamkos was doing a lot of parroting early, was quite active. As victory seemingly looms for the mafia he's gotten quiet. The vote itself was just to keep the vote out of reach - seemed awfully quiet for 5 minutes to nightfall.

2) Curious as to if you were lurking.  It would be a lie to say it was some grand strategy though.  Mostly just half-hearted "No, I'm Spartacus" like bassi said.

Vote A:  Stamkos

Vote B:  Aladeen

For the amusement of the DPS the Regime presents, "Duce's Deliberations: proof that the Regime is completely baffled this game."

1. Alain Vigneault - Activity seems honest.  Contrary to tin-foil conspiracy that "TP-feel AV" is actually mafia, at least he's trying.

4. Stamkos - On top of what was previously mentioned, MR's TP flip brings confidence enough that he's mafia.

6. Time Lord - Has played a very detached, under-the-radar game thus far.

8. g_bassi13 - Looks terrible.  However, ignoring the entire game and going all-in on the "Stamkos = Mafia" thought would make him look good.

10. Intoewsables - Was a lot more vocal and aggressive early when game was in the air.  Like Stamkos, a lot quieter with the board tilted towards the Mafia.

11. JohnLocke - Why is he still alive?

12. Blue Job - Much like AV seems to be trying.

15. Kazmanian Devil - The regime empathizes with Kaz' frustration at times. Posts feel like a regular TP in a game going down the toilet.

17. One One Two - Who really knows.

18. Aladeen - Has been driving the TP bus the entire game.. off a cliff.

19. Dral - Much like Toews and TL, has been content to just bebop around.

20. Ilduce - Obviously.

21. Go Faulk Yourself - The little nod-and-wink with a confirmed Heffy has to be believed at this point.

I don't see how Aladeen is TP, outside of really convenient investigation results.

He's been wrong about almost everything, if not entirely everything. Same play as when he was on my team last game. Except with a role claim this time.

Vote A Stamkos

I don't see any reason for mafia ilduce to come out of nowhere and vote Stamkos when Stamkos was already being lynched, unless they're teammates and he's busing him.

17 hours ago, ilduce39 said:

I'm not Mafia you dolts why would I pile on Stamkos with 5 minutes to the deadline if I were? 

17 hours ago, ilduce39 said:

Either he is Mafia and I did it to "look good" or I'm literally the worst Mafia ever.  

These posts seem like genuine frustration to me. 

Omg what the hell I'm still alive? 112 is so full of crap!!! That is the third fracking time she has roleclaimed. And you wonder what you've done scummy this game. Unbelivable. 

Why the hell is everyone voting for me? 

I still have an investigation. There must be some way I can prove my role. We haven't lost yet.. I have no idea why JJ said what he did about me but he certainly didn't investigate me. 

vote a: Ilduce 

vote b: 112 

tell me ilduce how am I steering the TP bus off a cliff? I didnt lynch, MK or vig anyone last round. 

Also for all you conspiracy nuts GFY is TP DOC!!!! So VIG DO NOT TARGET HIM.

I will investigate anyone and copy and paste the results to show you. 

If you lynch me the town loses. don't let Kaz/112 whoever else is on their team win otherwise you are all just potatoes.