The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Casa Del Horror

Rate this topic

Zfetch

1. Alain Vigneault - TP

4. Stamkos - Not too confident in him being mafia, BW interacted with him quite a bit and called him out too

6. Time Lord - TP
8. g_bassi13 - Mafia
10. Intoewsables - ?
11. JohnLocke - What role could he possibly have? I guess I was wrong and he was probably faking a soft-claim
12. Blue Job - TP, His towny boldness is still there and after reading BW's posts, I noticed BW went harder after him than he went against anyone else except falcon

15. Kazmanian Devil - ?

17. One One Two - TP lean

18. Aladeen - Mafia

19. Dral - Mafia

20. Ilduce - ?

21. Go Faulk Yourself - TP

3 of Stamkos and my question marks have to be mafia by process of elimination I guess. Not confident in this list at all tbh. Toews would have to be the KP if he's mafia, meaning Aladeen couldn't expect to have a source for his investigations if Toews died. Aladeen and JL being mafia means BW suggested 2 teammates for the investigation a while back. 

Out of the above scenarios, I'd go 3-1-2 in terms of probability. I'm basing this on the hope (and prayer) Aladeen was JJ's investigation last round and that he's legit.

If it isn't the case, then bleh. I wish I was here more earlier. Probably wouldn't be in the scenario we are in now, though that's probably giving myself too much credit.

10 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

1. Alain Vigneault - TP

4. Stamkos - Not too confident in him being mafia, BW interacted with him quite a bit and called him out too

6. Time Lord - TP
8. g_bassi13 - Mafia
10. Intoewsables - ?
11. JohnLocke - What role could he possibly have? I guess I was wrong and he was probably faking a soft-claim
12. Blue Job - TP, His towny boldness is still there and after reading BW's posts, I noticed BW went harder after him than he went against anyone else except falcon

15. Kazmanian Devil - ?

17. One One Two - TP lean

18. Aladeen - Mafia

19. Dral - Mafia

20. Ilduce - ?

21. Go Faulk Yourself - TP

3 of Stamkos and my question marks have to be mafia by process of elimination I guess. Not confident in this list at all tbh. Toews would have to be the KP if he's mafia, meaning Aladeen couldn't expect to have a source for his investigations if Toews died. Aladeen and JL being mafia means BW suggested 2 teammates for the investigation a while back. 

I'm assuming with the ? on Toews, you have doubts on JJ's findings?

BW FOSed Aladeen a few times, but most of it was stuff that had already been said. When Aladeen claimed for the first time, his response was something like "A role claim already? Doesn't look very legit imo." That was the only thing that implied Aladeen was mafia in all his posts though, IMO.

BW never mentioned Kaz once. Same with ilduce.

I'll probably look through ilduce and Stamkos's posts but as of now, I have no idea which one is the better choice..

BW FOSed Aladeen a few times, but most of it was stuff that had already been said. When Aladeen claimed for the first time, his response was something like "A role claim already? Doesn't look very legit imo." That was the only thing that implied Aladeen was mafia in all his posts though, IMO.

I'll probably look through ilduce and Stamkos's posts but as of now, I have no idea which one is the better choice..

To elaborate on that, I think BW would've said something bolder about Aladeen in that situation and maybe even voted for him.

40 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

@JohnLocke what's your role?

Transporter. I can switch two targets. And whatever happens to them goes on other person and vice versa. I can do it three times in game. 

I transported KH and MH and I think the mafia kill may have been redirected to MH. I don't get a confirmation if my abilities worked. 

Then I transported JJ and Dral 2 rounds ago. Pretty sure nothing came of that. I did a transport today but I'm not saying on which two people. Let's hope it works. 

I don't think mafia can possibly win tonight so I believe Aladeen is telling truth

Unvote Vote kaz

I'm also going to bed now and will be going houseboating. Driving all day tomorrow and will be gone for 4 days. Idk if I will remember to check on this game. Sorry guys if I don't come back. 

I only have about 5 minutes guys and I won't be here for nightfall... Come on guys it's so telling that other than a few of you trying to figure this out everyone else so happy to remain silent. It's because they don't want to mess up my lynch and then the Mafia win. 

Bj TL AV - you guys are the only ones trying so I am going to appeal to you three.

There is a Mafia roleblocker I was blocked by them. With AV outted there is no chance he is going to be able to hit Kaz and since their WINCON probably needs him dead to be met he is probably the MK. 

With the lack of any kind of game play by so many that should tell you guys this is it. The Mafia are reading this and not posting hoping that my lynch is secure. 

When I am lynched and AV is MKed and if Stamkos is not Mafia (which I don't think he is at all anymore) the town will have lost the game. There couldn't have been 5 Mafia to start this game with so many TP specials.

At least at least lynch Ilduce. The guy is such scum I don't know why fake vig claims, fake sheriff claims by 112 have led you to believe these players as town.

but I will say again I 100% believed 112 was the vig last night 100% I believed her when she said she vigged me. I thought I was dead until later this afternoon when I was going to check on the nightfall report and go find out who was who in DPS.

I didn't see any PMs to me and I even thought about PMing zfetch to get an invite but read the thread and was like seriously wtf? 

If I knew JJ was going to MKed why would I have said to go after him after I thought I was dead? If I was Mafia why would I have then thought you should also go after JL who I thought had soft claimed the vig. Which now makes it more suspicious with duce's voting activity the previous nightfall.

If we can at least lynch Duce over Stamkos we may have a small glimmer of hope. 

A final note about 112 how many fake claims does she get? she is setting herself up for when I flip TP by saying "Kaz isn't confirmed when aladeen flips Mafia"

She knows I won't. And if Duce is lynched maybe just maybe this game will continue and she will have some serious explaining to do at that point. 

4 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

Transporter. I can switch two targets. And whatever happens to them goes on other person and vice versa. I can do it three times in game. 

I transported KH and MH and I think the mafia kill may have been redirected to MH. I don't get a confirmation if my abilities worked. 

Then I transported JJ and Dral 2 rounds ago. Pretty sure nothing came of that. I did a transport today but I'm not saying on which two people. Let's hope it works. 

I don't think mafia can possibly win tonight so I believe Aladeen is telling truth

Unvote Vote kaz

I'm also going to bed now and will be going houseboating. Driving all day tomorrow and will be gone for 4 days. Idk if I will remember to check on this game. Sorry guys if I don't come back. 

Unvote Vote Kaz

33 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

I think this looks worse on Kaz? It's pretty typical scum play to naturally avoid your own teammates unless they're catching heat elsewhere. Considering BW seemed pretty busy/inactive, I could see him throwing out a rather casual "scumhunting" attempt on a TP Aladeen like that. 

I need to give this some more thought though.

8 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

Unvote Vote kaz

Is this an actual thing?

10 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

Unvote Vote kaz

I don't think this is how the transporter role usually works but I'm about to double-check.

@Aladeen ???

16 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

TL about Toews is right.

But TL could also be the KP.

I just read the Mafia wiki again, the KP is supposed to be the head of the Mafia, but they usually don't know who the other members are. Aladeen did say that through an investigation that Kaz is head of the Mafia. I guess that means that Kaz is king pin