The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Casa Del Horror

Rate this topic

Zfetch

Just now, ilduce39 said:

That he would be a target.

Trying to wrap my head around the Mafia's strategy this game - if they had reason to keep Aladeen alive. 

There's been a ton of claimed specials to choose from, I guess. Aladeen's strange investigator role would seem like the least threatening.

5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Crap guys I am not so sure about Duce as I was before reading JLs post and I have really have to get back otherwise imma have to tell some people I've been having diarrhea or something 

Anyone know what he means by this? I've seen him mention this duce/JL thing but I don;t know what he's talking about

Just now, Intoewsables said:

There's been a ton of claimed specials to choose from, I guess. Aladeen's strange investigator role would seem like the least threatening.

Yes.  Plus if JL did what he did then they most likely spent 2 rounds trying to kill KH.  Probably sunk a role block or two in there as well.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Yeah but its also the reality of the situation.

Duce is much more competent than Stamkos.

It's not about that anymore. It is about who you think is town or who you think isn't. If you think they are both town so be it, but if you have any doubt about 1 or the other, go with that one. Seriously, the game rests on this.

Just now, Time Lord said:

If we think Dral is for sure mafia, we could do that and abstain from the VK? That would keep it at 5v5 with a killng role on our side

The problem with switching so late in the round is that it would be easy for the Mafia to kill a TP.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

It's not about that anymore. It is about who you think is town or who you think isn't. If you think they are both town so be it, but if you have any doubt about 1 or the other, go with that one. Seriously, the game rests on this.

Well, yeah.  I think both are and I lean Duce being more town than Stamkos.