The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Casa Del Horror

Rate this topic

Zfetch

Just now, Aladeen said:

What was the side kick and the doc roles? 

Sidekick- Can choose to be someone's Sidekick.  Any action taken against their target will be redirected to themselves.

Paranoid Doctor- Functions like a jail keeper. Blocks target and saves them.

Naive Doctor- Nothing

• Upvote 1

Aladeen - well played.  You always managed to scrape together a believable scenario.

"Role blocked when asked to confirm JJ... Pulls the kingpin out of a hat when on the lynch block... Too convenient!"

9/10 I'm wrong when paranoid like that.

JL's transporter call was brilliant.  Flipped my vote.

AV - why didn't you kill JL when he soft claimed Vig?  I thought I was going crazy but then figured... Why wouldn't the Vig kill him?

Final question:  why kill MH? 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, ilduce39 said:

Aladeen - well played.  You always managed to scrape together a believable scenario.

"Role blocked when asked to confirm JJ... Pulls the kingpin out of a hat when on the lynch block... Too convenient!"

9/10 I'm wrong when paranoid like that.

JL's transporter call was brilliant.  Flipped my vote.

AV - why didn't you kill JL when he soft claimed Vig?  I thought I was going crazy but then figured... Why wouldn't the Vig kill him?

Final question:  why kill MH? 

Mh was an accidental kill when we were fracking around in Mafia chat. I think it was supposed to be Mr that round. I think BW switched it just before the deadline and switched it back right after. Fetch gave us no grace and scolded us cause there were six of us and we should have our $&!# together.

• Upvote 1