The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Casa Del Horror

Rate this topic

Zfetch

Killing JL would have been too obvious after my post wrt his interaction with MR.

I didn't even want to say anything when 112 claimed but I felt she may have been mafia who investigated me and was pre-claiming my role.

5/5 on theory though :) 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

So were any of you vanilla town? It seemed like there was 2 role claims every round.

Everyone not listed with a role on page 117 is a vanilla townie.

Just under half the people in the game were vanilla townies. 

Just now, Zfetch said:

Everyone not listed witth a role on page 117 is a vanilla townie.

Just under half the people in the game were vanilla townies. 

Gotcha.

Fun game, loved the twists. Wish Virt survived a little longer but we had to do what we had to do.

Thanks for hosting man!

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

@ilduce39

Fun fact: I was actually around and lurking at the time of your fake vig claim. I legit had a panic attack.

Haha, at that point I had much more of a town read on you to be honest - was just joking since we were trading suspicions all game.

Well played and good nerves to not say anything!

Just now, ilduce39 said:

Haha, at that point I had much more of a town read on you to be honest - was just joking since we were trading suspicions all game.

Well played and good nerves to not say anything!

I can't take all the credit. I had enough alcohol and hot flag bearers from the Olympics to maintain enough composure.

Can I asked what switch? I thought you had me scum read early?

So I finally came back to the idea that Aladeen was mafia and even put him as mafia on my list. I can't even remember why I switched to Kaz... That was a stressful final round.

The 3 people I listed as mafia were indeed mafia, but I was clueless about everyone else. 

Thanks for hosting, Zfetch. I think this was the 2nd longest game in terms of pages, and it only went 5 rounds.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

So I finally came back to the idea that Aladeen was mafia and even put him as mafia on my list. I can't even remember why I switched to Kaz... That was a stressful final round.

The 3 people I listed as mafia were indeed mafia, but I was clueless about everyone else. 

Thanks for hosting, Zfetch. I think this was the 2nd longest game in terms of pages, and it only went 5 rounds.

We can thank our recent retiree for about 30 pages of that.

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I can't take all the credit. I had enough alcohol and hot flag bearers from the Olympics to maintain enough composure.

Can I asked what switch? I thought you had me scum read early?

Good question - I was legitimately MIA that 3rd round and when I came back you seemed a lot more natural.  Then, as much as I tried to avoid it, it's easy to get stuck playing "who's the special" rather than "who's the mafia."

Plus, nobody else seemed to find you overly suspicious.  When I'm vanilla TP I just like to kick up dust and see what sticks! :ph34r: