The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2016-17

Nail

Kinda of forgot about the mass waiver wire for all players in the minors. None the less all players down there deserve an opportunity this year in the big leagues.

We want to wish Lars Johansson and Jay McClement all the best with which ever team they end up with.

Lauri Korpikoski is avaliable at no cost on the waiver wire. Who doesn't like fre assets! 

1 hour ago, D-Money said:

Should be reverse of last year's standings to start off with...

Alright, just thought there might be a list we were going off of continuing from last year until the season starts (where teams that made claims were moved to the back of the line). 

1 hour ago, BM24 said:

Alright, just thought there might be a list we were going off of continuing from last year until the season starts (where teams that made claims were moved to the back of the line). 

That list resets every year, I think on July 1st (but could be mistaken on the date) to the reverse of last year's standings. But for the rest of the season it works off a list like that.

complex situations with rieder and trouba IRL

rieder (or better rieder´s agent) and the yotes didnt came to an agreement cuz of a difference  about freaking $ 300 k. 

trouba wants out of winnipeg ..still no new contract 

i hope both issues will be solved until lthe season starts cuz both are future corner stones for the hawks

worst case if rieder really signs in russia 

did anyone heard anything about boyes???? 

.Pittsburgh Penguins

Zach Parise - Jonathan Toews - Jordan Eberle

Mike Hoffman - Derek Stepan - Mark Stone

Patrik Berglund - Frans Nielsen - Mikael Granlund

Miikka Salomaki - Casey Cizikas - Hudson Fasching

Sebastian Aho - Mark Letestu

Ryan Suter - Morgan Rielly

Olli Maatta - Trevor van Riemsdyk

Nikita Nesterov - Marc Methot

Matt Carle

Semyon Varlamov - Mark Visentin

6 hours ago, Squeak said:

Rules do not state that a player will automatically placed on waivers - might want to add that so its clear.

I can understand your frustration and maybe some wording should be introduced in the rules, all I saw was the reminder from the last thread:

REMINDERS:

1) Today is the last day to designate players for ELC slides.

2) All players who are waiver eligible in the minors will be placed on waivers tomorrow (or whenever I can get to it). If you have any players down there who you don't want to be placed on waivers, I advise you call them up ASAP.

3) @Tony Romo and @inane are the only teams without a compliant roster, however some teams don't have a full 23 man roster. The full list of teams can be found here: 

Archived