The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks VS Dallas Stars, Nov 13, 1 pm

KyoNami

7 minutes ago, Apricot said:

I'm going to the game! I'm excited. I will 1000000% cry during the thank you video to Dan Hamhuis, I've already stacked up my tissues. 

Go Canucks Go! Please win, that's all I ask. 

Im going to my first game since 2002 on Saturday vs the Hawks. I think I am more excited to see Kane play live... 

4 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

No sh1t. This isn't minor hockey anymore. I wonder if one of the moms is gonna cut up some oranges for boys?

Once or twice a year, they have afternoon games on Sunday so that people from the Island can come over to watch and not have to pay for hotels etc.  It's for the fans.  

1 minute ago, Crabcakes said:

Once or twice a year, they have afternoon games on Sunday so that people from the Island can come over to watch and not have to pay for hotels etc.  It's for the fans.  

Makes sense. I could have caught the game if I hopped on the 10:30 flight from PG and be back on the 8:55 flight and be in bed before midnight and ready to work at 6am. Hmmmm maybe next time

6 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

Also great for us Europeans. 10 pm is significantly better than 4 am. :ph34r:

13 minutes ago, NeilColville said:

Im going to my first game since 2002 on Saturday vs the Hawks. I think I am more excited to see Kane play live... 

Oh man seeing that kid play live is unreal. Saw him a couples of years ago, gave me a headache cause he was all over the ice with the puck. 

2 minutes ago, Lateralus91 said:

Also great for us Europeans. 10 pm is significantly better than 4 am. :ph34r:

Ya, I have relatives in Nova Scotia.  That's only 4 hours different but my nephew can never stay up to watch the end of a game.  He usually just watches the 1st period, then goes to bed at midnight local time.

11 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Seems like the Canucks should hold more afternoon games on a weekend. A lot of folks from the Island and outside of Metro Vancouver are going to this one, that I know of.

Just got off the ferry which was packed with Canucks and lion colours!

31 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

Part of the fun is staying the night in Van. It's too much of a rush to get there and come home on the same day

1 minute ago, drummerboy said:

Jesus Christ people. 

Cut the crap.  This is a GDT. Keep it about the game. 

Im so freaking sick of hearing about Trump.  This should be one place where I can get away from American politics. 

F&$k Trump, Hillary, and the USA as a whole.  

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!

Trumpity Trump Trump Trump.

On a side note, Jake is back here in Van to play 8 minutes a night with Dorsett and Gaunce. Awesome.

Archived