The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks VS Dallas Stars, Nov 13, 1 pm

KyoNami

1 hour ago, S'all Good Man said:

Can we trade Willie for Lindy Ruff?

NO!!!

No way we give up king willy for the lameO Ruff. 

I mean, willy's letting us lead for the tank! We cant give that up!

44 minutes ago, SaintPatrick33 said:

Well, even if you did wake up to catch this game, you would promptly be having a nap after the 1st :P

Most likely! Will definitely be having to set the alarm for this one. Got all the boys over for the fights and too many beers tonight.

3 minutes ago, robvp said:

Most likely! Will definitely be having to set the alarm for this one. Got all the boys over for the fights and too many beers tonight.

1 minute ago, robvp said:

On a side note: does anyone find Eriksson's whole look mildly comical. The curly locks poking out his helmet and fuzzy duster! 

Well hope you are entertained by the fights bro, should be a great card because the Nucks sure have not provided much entertainment lately. 

Yea I find Loui's look rather amusing, looks like a 70's hockey player right now. I am thinking once he shaves the head and the mustache he will get the bounces to go his way lol... Great player in front of the net, too bad he has no supporting players to maximize his skillset, Boston had Kreji and Marchand etc This guy is a 30 goal man easy with the right players. 

28 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

NO!!!

No way we give up king willy for the lameO Ruff. 

I mean, willy's letting us lead for the tank! We cant give that up!

wait.... so you're saying... by winning NOTHING we're going to win EVERYTHING???? :o

yah picking 1st would be nice. But if Benning could wrangle another 1st round pick on some trade this year, and we ended up picking both in the top 10 and top 20 that could be just as good imo for the 2017 draft. Last year different story. 

can Willie please be fired. I'm starting to get seriously irritated no action is happening.  jb isn't afraid to move players but he is resistant to remove a coach who has done nothing for the past 100 games. get rid of the dead weight. 

10 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

can Willie please be fired. I'm starting to get seriously irritated no action is happening.  jb isn't afraid to move players but he is resistant to remove a coach who has done nothing for the past 100 games. get rid of the dead weight. 

we got to the playoffs on WDs first year. which was supposed to be an assessment year. Then after that JB let go and added some players, now we are here. there are only four players remaining from the Gillis Era and it's pretty much Benning's team

9 hours ago, luckylager said:

Don't we always suck at afternoon games, since forever?

Hopefully Miller doesn't catch the Luongo flu and injure his groin, not being warm enough for the early start. That happened more than once, didn't it?

I feel a really sucks afternoon game coming up where neither team really shows up.

3-1 Dallas, EN goal seals it.

I believe we suck period.

Archived