The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Pittsburgh Penguins @ Vancouver Canucks | March Saturday @ 7pm on CBC

Green Building

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Megna now speaking for the team? did Willie give him the "A" 

That's a good question. Part of me hopes the last "A" recipient passes it onward one game at a time until the end of the season. The other part of me hopes Megna is wearing the letter tonight so CDC can lose its beans.

14 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Megna now speaking for the team? did Willie give him the "A" 

11 minutes ago, Green Building said:

That's a good question. Part of me hopes the last "A" recipient passes it onward one game at a time until the end of the season. The other part of me hopes Megna is wearing the letter tonight so CDC can lose its beans.

Megna used to play for the Pens/in their organization, so that's probably why he was being interviewed in particular today.

9 minutes ago, Odd. said:

I want to see Granlund wear the A tonight.

I love Granny but this seems a bit premature, yes? He's not vocal at all…unless you're saying he leads/speaks with his play, which I'd agree with.

9 minutes ago, the_impersonator13 said:

Is that you Murray Goldberg?

:ph34r:

hitting this one up tonight and the canucks record this year with me in attendance is 7-1.

Excited to see crosby and malkin play live for the first time and really just to see the defending cup champs in action altogether. 

Disappointed goldobin is out but were boasting a nasty lineup tonight with some good speed and physicality which we will need lots of against the penguins.

34 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

That would require Willie to sit out Megna 

LaBate and Grenier are likely emergency recalls because the team is short at F.  There cannot be an extra F available, otherwise one of the recalls has to be converted to a regular recall.  Megna cannot be taken out of the lineup.

6 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

I thought Megna's comment was well put.

Has Eriksson worn the A yet?  If not, maybe he gets it tonight, or Sbisa.

Eriksson is out with injury.

Archived