The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017 Expansion/Entry Draft

Master Mind

Hello Gentlemen,

I think it would be a good time to introduce myself. I am a new AGM for the Buffalo Sabres. I will be filling in tonight for @Sygvard who is otherwise disposed of at a rehearsal dinner. @Sestito'sHandMadeVodka has been given the night off to catch up on his social life that has fallen by the wayside, but I would not be surprised if he made an appearance anyways.

Our next pick is at #90, after #89 currently owned by @Salter

I look forward to working with all of your organizations in the future. The drafts have been a blast so far. 

GF

7 minutes ago, GillisFace said:

Hello Gentlemen,

I think it would be a good time to introduce myself. I am a new AGM for the Buffalo Sabres. I will be filling in tonight for @Sygvard who is otherwise disposed of at a rehearsal dinner. @Sestito'sHandMadeVodka has been given the night off to catch up on his social life that has fallen by the wayside, but I would not be surprised if he made an appearance anyways.

Our next pick is at #90, after #89 currently owned by @Salter

I look forward to working with all of your organizations in the future. The drafts have been a blast so far. 

GF

Our silent partner. He has been involved every step of the way over chat with Sestito and I. We generally don't let him out in public though, as he tends to bite.

I was waiting for a particularly insulting trade offer to come in so he could respond. He is meaner than us big softies. 

8 minutes ago, Salter said:

i've been trying to trade up for him for like 10 picks lolol enjoy 

I had Farance and Gildon 1 and 2 on my remaining list lol.  Cap'n with the timely swoop.

Now I'm torn between a couple forwards. and am going to ignore Bob Mac and leave.....

The Jets select F Stelio Mattheos.

@Drewismyname

Archived