The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] 2017 NHL Awards and NHL Expansion Draft

14 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Our forward depth is weaker than our D depth. That can't be argued. Benning obviously seen this coming hence not trading tanev.

They took a bottom player from the bottom team in the league. Not a big loss. I did like a boss though.

Ok let's give you that one for the hypothetical. Now let me ask you this: Which is harder to acquire? A top 5/6 D or a 3rd/4th line C? Sbisa is harder to replace and has more value then Gaunce. I agree though it's not a huge loss, but arguing we are better off now then if Gaunce was taken is ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Cheesiest show ever.  Who wrote these jokes, Bettman's aunt?  My God, cut the attempt at humour, it's not working.  Two minutes for making me gag...

highstickspearslash

this hour has too many minutes.

4 minutes ago, Mattrek said:

Ok let's give you that one for the hypothetical. Now let me ask you this: Which is harder to acquire? A top 5/6 D or a 3rd/4th line C? Sbisa is harder to replace and has more value then Gaunce. I agree though it's not a huge loss, but arguing we are better off now then if Gaunce was taken is ridiculous.

If you say so.

2 minutes ago, oldnews said:

OMG this is priceless...I'd honestly just typed then deleted:   "it's like the worst of the Oscars, Miss Universe and This Hour has 22 Minutes was put in a blender then puked out onto the stage"    A great minds moment...

3 minutes ago, oldnews said:

It's not that there's too many minutes, it's that those minutes are filled with absolute garbage that's the problem. I'd love a well run ED that could go for 5 hours or more, but it has to be a GOOD 5 hours of content, not this cringeworthy crap.

I think more than anything, I hate losing Sbisa as he's the last remaining piece of the Kesler trade. Yes, some of them were turned into other players on our team, but this was just something lost for nothing.

Oh well, I guess I'll just watch him down here :)

Archived