The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kole Lind | RW

Canucksin2013

Just watching Lind for a short time, have to say this young man has all the assets physically, mentally, and skillfully to one day be a top and exciting NHL forward.

Give him 1-1.5 seasons in the AHL to fully develop and arrive here at full strength.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, SamJamIam said:

So basically he's Goldobin before we picked him up?

They had similar numbers in their draft years. Goldobin's were a bit better. Different style players though. 

Lind is more straight line North South, Goldobin has better lateral movement east west. 

Lind is stronger on his skates though. 

• Cheers 1

11 hours ago, Derp... said:

They had similar numbers in their draft years. Goldobin's were a bit better. Different style players though. 

Lind is more straight line North South, Goldobin has better lateral movement east west. 

Lind is stronger on his skates though. 

Agreed on all points but I was half-joking.  I was more pointing out that the criticisms of LInd are the criticisms of almost every junior player with offensive skill.

7 minutes ago, Horvat is a Boss said:

Is the game over? 

Does anyone have any thoughts on how Lind played?

Take a peek in the Utica thread for some updates - First period just finished, Comets are up 2-0. Lukas Jasek has two assists, Lind pointless so far. He's played mostly with Wacey Hamilton and Michael Carcone; it's been tough to get a good look at him, but hasn't stood out negatively. I'll update after the game as well!

42 minutes ago, UticaHockey said:

First period just ended.  He looked ok. Nothing jumped out at me good or bad.

42 minutes ago, Guile said:

Take a peek in the Utica thread for some updates - First period just finished, Comets are up 2-0. Lukas Jasek has two assists, Lind pointless so far. He's played mostly with Wacey Hamilton and Michael Carcone; it's been tough to get a good look at him, but hasn't stood out negatively. I'll update after the game as well!

Thanks for the info!

2 hours ago, UticaHockey said:

Wearing Rypien's number :( I miss Ripper. I'm assuming Lind will eventually take #13 when he joins the Canucks. Molino wore that number for the Canucks last year. It is exciting to see some of the Canucks prospects take that next step.