The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jonah Gadjovich | LW

saucypass

6 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Real excited with his potential. I see Patrick Maroon written all over him

Oh what a good comparison! Maroon looked slow last night let's hope he's a faster maroon lol. They had him on Hall and Heishiers line. Maybe that's why he looked slow hahha

13 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Oh what a good comparison! Maroon looked slow last night let's hope he's a faster maroon lol. They had him on Hall and Heishiers line. Maybe that's why he looked slow hahha

Definitely not Lucic slow though :P

24 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

I really don't like 650 in the sense they don't post the whole Gadjovich interview in 1 link like TSN1040 does. 650 I have to click on like 5 links and they have like 2-3 minutes of commercials 

The boy says all the right things...

Don't think I could be any happier with our prospects, but every now and again, one of the pops up with something that makes my day.

This boy is going places, and it is with the Canucks. He sounds thrilled and very appreciative of being a member of the organisation.

The note about him speaking to Palmu is also great to hear. Sounds like the group is getting close even before joining the big club. Fantastic...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Rush17 said:

Jonah's interview

Funny thing was I was listening to the radio live and they asked him who he modeled his game after. I was thinking to myself, he reminds me a lot of Tomas Holmstrom...and then of course he says he models his game after him lol.