The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017/18

Thanks to all who placed inquiries and proposals in my inbox. It may be a tad impersonal, but I think I should respond in this thread since it will save some time as all of the inquiries were about Zack Kassian :lol:

At this time, I'm not going to look to move him and I'll likely stand pat for a while to let the season play out before making more moves.

1 minute ago, canuckledraggin said:

Thanks to all who placed inquiries and proposals in my inbox. It may be a tad impersonal, but I think I should respond in this thread since it will save some time as all of the inquiries were about Zack Kassian :lol:

At this time, I'm not going to look to move him and I'll likely stand pat for a while to let the season play out before making more moves.

So what you are saying, is Zack Kassian may be available? 

Welp. "Backes diagnosed with Diverticulitis, will be reevaluated in 3-4 weeks".

That is some surreal bad luck @apollo. I have never even HEARD of that. Are you sure you don't just curse the player by trading your 1st for them? My condolences. Hopefully he isn't out long. 

Apparently Derrick Pouliot can't play defense..... a comment I'm quite enjoying in the context of his former team getting their asses handed to them 10-1 and counting on opening night.

Attaboy Ryan Hartman.  26 pts on opening night is making an otherwise dismal effort by the rest of the Jets look respectable overall.

6 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Trade.jpg.1ccd9e46df156ac4a35a4673c038c9a4.jpg

small.png  To SJS: Matt Calvert

small.png  To LAK: PIT 2018 3rd, SJS 2019 5th

Thanks to @pmalina for smooth proceedings and @Master Mind for processing. It was tough having to give up a promising player who is just starting to scratch his surface in Calvert but we didn't see him working his way up the lineup the Jackets' lineup due to their stacked lineup but I admire the effort and energy he brought to the team from the day I acquired him last season. We would like to thank him for his contributions and wish him all the best in San Jose!

13 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

i ll wait and see if Pickard lands on another NHL Team or in the AHL . Next Question ....is Subban ready for a Backup Job?  ...he wasnt Stellar so far 

Yeah, that is stranger than hell?  Both the Pickard side & Subban side. Maybe Pickard's been training with Hudler...

6 hours ago, Baer. said:

I remember people on CDC saying Pickard was the goalie of the future for Colorado not one year ago

In a diff league I offered a 2knd and a 3rd (by memory) for Pickard two years ago.  Was told it was not enough.

Whew...

11 hours ago, Captain Azzy said:

CDCP1718.jpe.15469743e3d0fc373c688ae32108ea34.jpe

On behalf of the Commissioner Team, I am pleased to announce the new General Manager of the Colorado Avalanche - @PRIMO88

Please give him a few hours before you message him with offers as he's not even set up on Fantrax yet.

Welcome to the league! :)

Thanks alot for having me guys. Hope you guys have patience with me as ive never done a fantasy pool like this before and dont completely understand the rules yet but im sure itll be a lot of fun even though ive been gifted the worst team possible. At least its something to build on!

11 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

Welcome @PRIMO88

nice to see some new "faces" here ...never noticed this user on cdc :lol:

Yea ive been a forum ninja for years. I spend so much time on this forum but only ever post when i really want to get something answered or opinions on a specific matter. Public speaking makes me nervous..

4 minutes ago, PRIMO88 said:

Thanks alot for having me guys. Hope you guys have patience with me as ive never done a fantasy pool like this before and dont completely understand the rules yet but im sure itll be a lot of fun even though ive been gifted the worst team possible. At least its something to build on!

You should have seen my team when I took over! (And still)! 

6 minutes ago, PRIMO88 said:

Ok first noob question. How do i see my team?

I need to set you up on Fantrax, then you log in there to manage your roster. Give me 2/3 hours :)

Archived