The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017/18

8 hours ago, inane said:

Another good night, despite a few 0's..

Kempe looking great.

my kempe is not so good as your kempe ...but solid , he scored his 2nd goal of the season last night.

hartnell , kessel and rieder also with important scorerpoints . stone and weegar solid  with 9 points combined from blocks and hits 

but we need more scoring . o´reilly , , dorsett , toews  and okposo went scoreless last night . franson another time scratched . dubby another loss

so the habs are still waiting for a "perfect" night

but all in all it was enough to move up to the 10th this week and 26th overall. 

furtherer the habs gained a lot of ground to the top 20 .... its just 61 points to the 20th overall spot .

10 hours ago, Master Mind said:

He share a bottle with Bieksa? Juice is back with the superman punch, plus he's putting up some assists.

That is a thing of absolute beauty. Go Juice!

Looks like my decision to keep Mikael Sergachev despite all the offers was a good one. 9 points in 10 games, leads all defensemen with 4 goals, and is doing all that while averaging 12:46 of TOI a night.

Easily an early calder candidate along with Keller, McAvoy, Boeser, and Bjork? Those are my top picks anyways. Hischier, Butcher, and Kempe have a shot too, so it should be a fun race to watch.

Congrats to Robin Lehner on the 32 save shutout as well. 

1 hour ago, Tigs said:

Looks like my decision to keep Mikael Sergachev despite all the offers was a good one. 9 points in 10 games, leads all defensemen with 4 goals, and is doing all that while averaging 12:46 of TOI a night.

I would kill to land Sergachev.

...No, seriously...you better hide.

I'm such a dunce... shipped out Howard / Kinkaid to bring in Luongo / Miller... they have 10 freakin' fantasy points combined :(

The cardinal rule I try to stick to fantasy wise is to put my emotional attachments aside when managing my roster but was confident these moves would pay off...

Meanwhile... the Sbeeztourage continues to lead my team in total fantasy points and points per game. Genuinely can't thank Luca enough for finally making Crosby and Weber relevant again. It was a shame how they used to be side shows in the NHL before Luca took them in. 

D Weber, Shea D - MON        Act            3,929,143 2026  49.5       5.5                        
C Crosby, Sidney C - PIT  Act   7,700,000 2025           48.75       4.88                        
D Sbisa, Luca D - VGK Act   3,600,000    2018  39       4.88

Florida at roughly the 9 game mark!

Sitting in 2nd overall (behind Chicago) and 2nd in fp/g (behind Carolina) things are chugging along pretty well at this point. 

Great - Zaitsev, Backstrom and Oshie are all above 6 fp/g, doing what they do pretty consistently.

Good - We're winning with those big name vets and with some great youth that will keep us competitive for years. Kempe, Forbort, Reilly, Zadorov, Coleman, Perlini--all contributing.

Meh - Sissons has cup final hangover. Lucic I expect more. 

Bad - No one is really bad, although Gudbranson and Scandella could be doing more on D.

As always, we're looking to improve the team with playoff assets!

Archived