The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017/18

17 minutes ago, Sestito'sHandMadeVodka said:

Just realised something - the one goalie we traded away (McElhinney) has more points than both the goalies (Lack and Domnigue) we kept. Jeez.

What kind of idiots would sign Domingue for 4 years....:ph34r:

I feel your pain gents... but double it. Both the starter and backup I traded have well over double points of both my goalies combined 

Traded away 34.25 point Howard and 20 point Kinkaid... brought in Luongo/Miller who combined have 10 points... I really should be fired. 

Trade News: The Nashville Predators are hoping to package Brad Malone / Tomas Jurco / Korbinian Holzer either together or with pick(s) / prospect(s) to bring back a more active regular roster player. Any teams interested please reach out to the incompetent GM Apollo and fleece him. 

To save some time, Jurco will not be sold for cheap and will be valued higher than Malone and Holzer. 

Further more, please stop inquiring about Breakaway Slapper, Luca Sbisa, Alex Burrows and Alex Edler. They are the foundations of our franchise and are not going anywhere.

Gibbons with a Goal , Dano with 2 Hits ...so he was able to turn his -0,5 FTP´s  into +0,5 FTP´s  this Season  ..lol

Toews , Hartnell, Stone and Bennett no scorerpoints  ... just some blocks and hits

Merrill , Franson and Chiarot scratched again <_<

so the habs are hoping for a strong saturday night  .....will okposo have his breakout night?  lol 

If Vegas is still doing well after Christmas then I’ll start to give them some credit. Until then I still think they’re a horrible team. They play so scrambled and statistically there’s no reason they should be winning all these games.

1 hour ago, Tigs said:

If Vegas is still doing well after Christmas then I’ll start to give them some credit. Until then I still think they’re a horrible team. They play so scrambled and statistically there’s no reason they should be winning all these games.

They have some of the worst underlying statistics in the league. But hey, winning games is winning games.

Kings are streaking irl and somehow, LA here is in the bottom half of the league still with key players producing very well but at the same time the injury bug continues to hit us hard. Very unfortunate but we're not the only team. At least we got some decent depth starting to show with Grimaldi just recently called up to the Avs and recording a goal and a helper in his season debut but sucks we weren't able to insert him in, Burmi rebounding pretty nicely after his scratching, Tierney starting to find his groove, Dzingel, Fast also. Blueline getting thin now with Fowler out long term. We could use minor upgrades in both. PM @Cramarossa and I if you're interested in starting talks!

Not a great Night but 42,5 Points where enough to finish 15th last Night and 19th Overall past Week with 144,75 Points .

Thats a solid outing even the Habs had tons of scratches and some Players struggling of late.

Okposo still has to move up even he had an assist last night.

Toews had a hot start but now cooled down with just 2 Assists in the past 7 games.

Hartnell and Rieder also cooled down .

Dubby seems to find back to his good form from the last season.

So Kessel , Gibbons , Dorsett , Kempe , O´Reilly , Demers , Fantenberg and Dubby where the Guys that kept the Habs in the  pace for a Top 20 Spot.

There is much much more Potential in this Team ...specially or struggling Top 6 Players should return to Scoring soon ........

Thanks @Tylez For a reasonable negotiation especially with a player who has struggled in real life lately albeit IMO because of a coach who just needs to doghouse some one and has a track record of not playing Russians (and is probably too stupid to know he was born in the states). I have no doubt he will regain his previous form hopefully on a team that appreciates him. Tyles got a player who has proven to be a top six threat at a price that is more reasonable than the contract he was previously signed to. I feel this deal was a win/win for both teams involved. 

I was happy to get the cap relief moving forward even if I had to eat 1m of it. I have quite of few players who will be RFA's next two years including Laine. It was unfortunately we had to lose Alex though sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make a cake.

I have Brendan Lemieux in FL and he's perfect for this league. Hits, agitates, gets under the opposition's skin, and can put the puck in the net and stickhandle better than the typical fourth line grinder. For these reasons I see him as a sure bet to stick in the league. His name alone will give him staying power in the league as long as he can back it up and I feel he already has. 

Loov was a player we saw has played better than his draft position and I am open to seeing how he progresses. 

Archived