Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Switch

Rate this topic


Zfetch

Recommended Posts

I only wanted to save TL. Despite his shading of Hashtag, I don't think he has displayed any scum tendencies yet, and he wasn't around last night to claim the role he supposedly has. I'm not the judge though this round so there is no saving him if he is put on the chopping block again.

 

112 on the other hand is the safer lynch imo. Had I known I was saving both TL and 112, I wouldn't have done it, but alas, here we are.

 

Vote 112

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I only wanted to save TL. Despite his shading of Hashtag, I don't think he has displayed any scum tendencies yet, and he wasn't around last night to claim the role he supposedly has. I'm not the judge though this round so there is no saving him if he is put on the chopping block again.

 

112 on the other hand is the safer lynch imo. Had I known I was saving both TL and 112, I wouldn't have done it, but alas, here we are.

 

Vote 112

But I'm TP.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

As roleblocker and so many roles you need to decide on who to block. with the roles switching so fast and changing of factions.

 

Here is how I think this works. You want your original faction to win. if you started TP then go for the TP win regardless if you have been switched or not. We need to find out who the switchers are and guess who the cult are. 

 

Now originally I was a switcher, I wanted to find out who else was a switcher.  I chose J-23. But last night I didn't pick anyone. 

 

The Judge save last night was bad. the 2 on the block had not given a role to us from what I read. I didn't see one.  

 

Now I have been switched from switcher to... I need to know from the switchers who they picked. I will then reveal my new role.

I said I made a mistake right after, I misread my PM's before, I am still switcher. 

Link to comment
27 minutes ago, HashtagNucks said:

What's your role? 

Vanilla TP.

 

I understand that this is going to get some questions as we're supposed to be playing a 'role madness' game, but if I were mafia I would just make up a role or claim the one I was given.

 

I'm still salty that I didn't get an actual role with an ability/power.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Two one one said:

Vanilla TP.

 

I understand that this is going to get some questions as we're supposed to be playing a 'role madness' game, but if I were mafia I would just make up a role or claim the one I was given.

 

I'm still salty that I didn't get an actual role with an ability/power.

Honestly I find it hard to believe that there's a Vanilla TP in this game. Everyone else has had a role.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, HashtagNucks said:

I'm suprised by your two suspects

1 Twin Blade claim

 2 Doctor who rd 1 saved himself from mafia kill rd 2 was judge and stopped the lynch

You have to remember 

 

you can claim any role pretty much

 

Twinblade? So we just say ok thats cool no more from Stamkos?

 

BJ is not the doctor anymore. He could be scum now.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

You have to remember 

 

you can claim any role pretty much

 

Twinblade? So we just say ok thats cool no more from Stamkos?

 

BJ is not the doctor anymore. He could be scum now.

Stamkos I say we get to use his TB power personally. 

BJ was the proven doctor, proven judge. I don't why he's be one of your top suspects. 
Much better choices at this point. Especially because BJ has been one of the most helpful players so far.

And if Switch can change factions, then you're just as likely to be scum under your reasoning

Link to comment
1 hour ago, HashtagNucks said:

BJ was the proven doctor, proven judge. I don't why he's be one of your top suspects. 
Much better choices at this point. Especially because BJ has been one of the most helpful players so far.

And if Switch can change factions, then you're just as likely to be scum under your reasoning

Now you are getting it.

Link to comment

Oh I'm still alive

 

I was busy yesterday evening and just saw the notification and assumed it was for the DPS but it was actually just Zfetch mentioning me in the thread

 

Anyways I'm the tracker. Tracked Hashtag in round 1 and she visited BJ. She ended up revealing it herself but this is where I started to seriously consider that Hashtag could be mafia trying to kill BJ who saved himself. Last round I tracked AV to confirm his story but we know how that ended.

 

And I have a theory about what Zfetch said about a new force rising. If all the role-claims are legit, there may only be 1 mafia. In that case, the predominant threat to the TP would be the Other faction. I think that AV's death activated a win condition for the current switchers, who are now a 3P. The reason they couldn't have been a faction from the start is that there would've been too many, I think.

 

I don't expect this to gain any traction but at least I can say I told you so at the end of the game if I'm right

Link to comment
  • -SN- pinned this topic
  • -SN- unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...