The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2017-18 (One GM position open!)

canuck2xtreme

Raffl no Scorerpoints at 8 Goals ...  i read somwhere a fantasy report that Raffl could to have an bounce back year .... well COULD

so far ...he´s just disapointing 

Atkinson , Hoffman and Ehlers   all with Scorerpoints tonight .

Schaller with an Goal too ...Gorges solid .

Perreault cooled down ... Skjei no Scorerpoints again .

Like in the other League ...this team has more Potential ...but without support for mthe Goalie Sektion ..it will be tough

And Mason seems allready have to lost his Starter Job in Winnipeg ...just afer 1 and a half Week . This seems a never ending Story 

thats my own "groundhog day" <_<

Some injury problems and lack of production from our defense hampering our start early on, but pleased that we are keeping pace thanks to good production up front and in net.

FLORIDA is still looking to pickup a depth defenseman on a decent team 

Also selfishly hoping Minny  continues to struggle would nice to have a high pick :P

Updated lineup:

Pastrnak-Rakell-Kane

Tkachuk-Smith-Williams

Milano-Barbashev-Hornqvist

Burrows-Kruger-Reaves

Leier-Kuralt

Muzzin-Karlsson

Matheson-Morrissey

Olofsson-Claesson

Megna 

Crawford

Khudobin 

RBM makes me think of an old tv show...the main characters flew around in an old wooden airplane....it was like Spruce Goose or Golden Monkey or Brass Monkey or something like that...damn....it was i think staged to be taking place in the pacific islands or south america and they always just got back to the plane in time to save their lives/money/guest star....like an Ateam set down south. 

47 minutes ago, Squeak said:

Slow start to the season for the Coyotes but Shipachyov returning from Chicago Wolves Island and Parise getting healthy should help.

I am very happy with some of our question marks going into the season: Josh Ho-Sang is really doing some nice things out there, our new netminder Semyon Varlamov is off to a great start so far, and we are only 100 points away from the middle third, our target this year, with some very substantial contributors still getting warmed up. 

I am at 26th right now, but the potential to crack the middle third this year is here at Madison Square Garden as #werise!

8 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

RBM makes me think of an old tv show...the main characters flew around in an old wooden airplane....it was like Spruce Goose or Golden Monkey or Brass Monkey or something like that...damn....it was i think staged to be taking place in the pacific islands or south america and they always just got back to the plane in time to save their lives/money/guest star....like an Ateam set down south. 

LOL found it after too many minutes of googling....thanks rainbow butt monkey for a fruitful day. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_of_the_Gold_Monkey

Archived