The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2017-18 (One GM position open!)

canuck2xtreme

bit of an emotional pull right now watching Vegas home opener for the intro's...will go back to watch canucks once this game starts...but they are introducing local Las Vegas Heroes one at a time being led out by their team, one at a time...a great and unique tribute to the Helpers of disasters and attack's that has me a little verclempt. As a veteran i can sense the whole scene with that shooter and it makes me cry a little when i think too long on it, but BRAVO Las Vegas Golden Knights for honouring the Nurses, Firefighters, Law enforcement, Doctors and just the regular joes in the crowd that pitched in when the $&!# hit. Bravo Zulu to you all. Shameful waste of human life there last week for no reason, you can't find reason in insanity. I guess you could make it harder for the insane to get the weapons cache, that is for sure, but you can't stop crazy or prevent it. It is just crazy. 

and you can hear a pin drop during their 58 seconds of silence for the dead. wow.

Night guys.

Varly and Me. 

I have to tell the world about the best (*most points in the league from inside the paint) goalie so far ths year. He is our starter,  Semyon Varlamov who's 40 points so far lead our league in netminders and currently sits tied for 6th most points overall for an individual player in our league. Wooohooo! 

I love it when a plan comes together. 

If there are teams already looking at the standings and thinking 'I should start selling', the Vancouver Canucks are looking to load up and will have several picks/prospects available for teams looking to move quality F / D. Cap will be an issue as we are bang on $75m, so any team looking to make a move will need to take back more cap than they're sending.

1 hour ago, Monty said:

Vegas is now 2nd in the West. Still very early, but this is a great start to the season. And with a lot of prospects in the pipeline and loads of draft picks next year, there’s a lot to be excited about here.

Must be a real good team atop the West then :ph34r:

19 hours ago, Monty said:

Vegas is currently 3rd in the West. Not a bad start.

4 hours ago, Monty said:

Vegas is now 2nd in the West. Still very early, but this is a great start to the season. And with a lot of prospects in the pipeline and loads of draft picks next year, there’s a lot to be excited about here.

I guess we are now at the 1 week mark so should be interesting to see how things play out over these next intense 26 weeks....nail biting time in Vegas I am sure :P

10 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Varly and Me. 

I have to tell the world about the best (*most points in the league from inside the paint) goalie so far ths year. He is our starter,  Semyon Varlamov who's 40 points so far lead our league in netminders and currently sits tied for 6th most points overall for an individual player in our league. Wooohooo! 

I love it when a plan comes together. 

I am surprised @Monty has NOT called you out on this as former Rangers netminder, current Vegas tender Mike Smith is leading the way with 42 points........:o

3 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

I guess we are now at the 1 week mark so should be interesting to see how things play out over these next intense 26 weeks....nail biting time in Vegas I am sure :P

I’m on vacation and have nothing better to do. Let me have this one.

43 minutes ago, theminister said:

Isles are middle of the pack so far, with an injury to Bergeron, largely on the backs of Kuznetsov and Hartman. Typical slow start from Tuukka too. 

We may be looking to move a forward. 

Day to day isn't it? Imagine he'll be back soon.

11 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

I am surprised @Monty has NOT called you out on this as former Rangers netminder, current Vegas tender Mike Smith is leading the way with 42 points........:o

11 hours ago, Monty said:

I’m on vacation and have nothing better to do. Let me have this one.

WOW, that is a textbook psych example me being literally blind to the truth because I wanted to see what I saw. ...anyone in PSYCH 150 could write a paper on me. SOrry Monty and no disrespect to Mike Smith, I just did not see his name there with a high number as I skimmed. Two better guys there couldn't be to sit number 1 and 2 then. My sentiment remains the same, AWESOME< My netminder has come through in his debut season with us! 

Archived