The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2017-18 (Contact Nail if interested)

Nail

16 hours ago, Nail said:

Credit to @Primal Optimist for noticing this one, Vancouver traded the 2019 CBJ 4th Round Pick twice.

Instead of the 2019 CBJ 4th in the Soderberg trade, the pick will now be replaced by 2020 VAN 4th.

Makes things easier that we noticed this now and not next season!

As I stated privately to Nail: I am absolutely to blame for not tracking my team properly, and I am very sorry to have slipped up. I appreciate Nail himself being 'the bigger man' and easily accepting my substitute offer, even though it is a full year away from the original deal's pick.This is in no way what I intended, and so I am thankful it wasn't a bigger issue as it could have been, whew, thanks man, a bunch! Lesson Learned: tracking with renewed vigor now and glad I had time to sit down and reconcile my tracking vs the league sheets. I highly recommend everyone do so from time to time. 

If you had told me that half way through round 2 DeMelo would have more points than Kucherov, Carlson, Rust, and Sissons combined, I'd have thought DD was on the biggest roll of his life.

But really,  those 4 have just been absolutely useless.

3 hours ago, Master Mind said:

If you had told me that half way through round 2 DeMelo would have more points than Kucherov, Carlson, Rust, and Sissons combined, I'd have thought DD was on the biggest roll of his life.

#playoffrussian

3 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Buff and Scheif are single handily taking out Washington.

Oh right, I didn’t make it passed the first round, again. <_<

6 minutes ago, Monty said:

Buff and Scheif are single handily taken out Washington.

Oh right, I didn’t make it passed the first round, again. <_<

They say you first have to lose first, before you can win.

Unfortunately your team has yet to listen to the second half of that statement.

Archived