The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2017-18 (Contact Nail if interested)

Nail

46 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Yea I'll admit I thought I'd do better when looking at the initial lineups, plus how well my guys did round 1 (if only I faced you then instead :lol:)

Wasn't all luck though, you have a talented group, and deserved the win.

Yeah, when I saw your line up, I was pretty much ready to fold the team and prepare for the draft haha. Pastrnak didn't show up for me this round either so it was very much luck with Holtby and Johansen showing up. Thanks for the close ride :goat:

1 hour ago, Monty said:

Carolina Hurricanes

Following players available (some bundled together) for picks in the upcoming draft. First come, first served:

- Brian Elliott

- Fredrik Oloffson (Chicago college prospect)

- Alexandre Carrier (Nashville AHL defenseman)

- Johnathan Kovacevic (2017 Jets 3rd round pick)

- Anthony Stolarz (Philly 2nd round pick)

- Josh Brook (2017 Habs 2nd round pick)

- Luke Martin (2017 Carolina 2nd round pick)

- Justin Williams (UFA rights)

- Brian Gibbons (UFA rights)

- Ryan Carpenter (UFA rights)

- Chris Kunitz (UFA rights)

- Ron Hainsey (UFA rights)

Bump to this page, so it doesn’t get lost in the shuffle.

6 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

@Monty

is your pm box full?  i have sended an extension pm some weeks ago and bumped it allready 2 times ....still not read yet 

No. I have unlimited PM space (mod perk). I’ll get to them, and I have alerts sent to my email as well. Don’t worry, yours will be attended to.

5 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Wrong league you mean Mike right ? :unsure:

1 minute ago, Monty said:

No. I have unlimited PM space (mod perk). I’ll get to them, and I have alerts sent to my email as well. Don’t worry, yours will be attended to.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ....... :lol::lol:

monty is player agent in cdcfl or not?  lol  

With his playoffs now over, Kings are putting Kris Letang on the block.

He is the 2nd highest scoring D-man in the playoffs, with 75.5 fantasy points - ahead of Carlson, Subban, Ekholm, Burns...only Buff scored (slightly) more. He is the only reason I may make the 3rd round. And the Penguins are likely to be contenders again next season.

I have extra cap space for next year too, so if the offer is good enough, I will consider retaining 50% (for 2018-19 only).

On 2018-05-08 at 10:07 AM, Monty said:

Carolina Hurricanes

Following players available (some bundled together) for picks in the upcoming draft. First come, first served:

- Brian Elliott

- Fredrik Oloffson (Chicago college prospect)

- Alexandre Carrier (Nashville AHL defenseman)

- Johnathan Kovacevic (2017 Jets 3rd round pick)

- Anthony Stolarz (Philly 2nd round pick)

- Josh Brook (2017 Habs 2nd round pick)

- Luke Martin (2017 Carolina 2nd round pick)

- Justin Williams (UFA rights)

- Brian Gibbons (UFA rights)

- Ryan Carpenter (UFA rights)

- Chris Kunitz (UFA rights)

- Ron Hainsey (UFA rights)

Also, Charlie Coyle and Michael Frolik available for pure hockey trade. Already have Wild and Flame rep, so looking to diversify a little.

7 hours ago, Monty said:

That game is still going? At 3 overtime’s I thought it was almost done.

By the 3rd OT, a hockey game becomes virtually unwatchable. Nobody on the ice has the energy to do anything, except maybe the least skilled players who had barely played earlier.

I remember the long OT against Dallas in game 1 years ago. Jeff Cowan looked like a friggin all-star compared to the ghosts of everyone else.

Personally, I'd be all for going to 4-on-4 for the 2nd OT. Would preserve the entertainment factor, and prevent these stupid-long games.

3 hours ago, D-Money said:

By the 3rd OT, a hockey game becomes virtually unwatchable. Nobody on the ice has the energy to do anything, except maybe the least skilled players who had barely played earlier.

I remember the long OT against Dallas in game 1 years ago. Jeff Cowan looked like a friggin all-star compared to the ghosts of everyone else.

Personally, I'd be all for going to 4-on-4 for the 2nd OT. Would preserve the entertainment factor, and prevent these stupid-long games.

Ya usually the first 5 minutes of each OT is pretty good, but then if no one scores each team slows down big time. 

Archived