The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2017-18 (Contact Nail if interested)

Nail

15 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

First off, I am shocked at the loss to our league of Mike V.  I know that stuff happens though

It shouldn’t. Not with Mike :( 

16 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

I would also very much like to welcome Mr Miyagi to our wonderful league. 

Seconded. 

12 hours ago, Nail said:

Announcement:

@Mike Vanderhoek has stepped down from his postion as GM of the New Jersey Devils.

I'd like to take a moment to thank Mike for all he's done for our league, not only being a super active GM who's been here for awhile, but also helping out as an agent in previous seasons. Thanks Mike!

Thanks @Nail for the opportunity to run a team for a few seasons. This League is a lot of fun and I've enjoyed talking trade and contracts with everyone.

Just not enough hours in the day and needing to balance family time with CDC and everything else ( stupid " real life " ) doesn't afford me the time to put in 100% here right now which is not cool especially when you have quality guys like @Mr.Miyagi waiting in the wings.

Thanks to @BM24 for your time and going out of your way to let me run the Devils that was much appreciated!

Appreciate the time guys! 

12 hours ago, Nail said:

GM Hiring:

Please join me in welcoming @Mr.Miyagi as the newest GM of the New Jersey Devils!

Welcome to the league!

Congratulations on your new role as GM of the New Jersey Devils @Mr.Miyagi !

Best of luck moving forward...time to pull a JB and start adding quality prospects and right, some picks lol. Sorry about that.

7 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Just not enough hours in the day and needing to balance family time with CDC and everything else ( stupid " real life " ) doesn't afford me the time to put in 100% here right now which is not cool

From what I can see, you still haven’t provided a good reason.

073027CD-7237-41EC-9D9B-E1E3829C6507.jpeg.fa7723b553138f418e4bb9ed4b4725d1.jpeg

With teams beginning to separate early on into playoff and non-playoff teams, discussions (instigated from me inquiring and from other GMs inquiring) have begun.

Ryan Pulock and Matt Dumba are the two names that have been discussed over the last week or so.

Most of my roster players, aside from the above two, are likely to remain; however, depending on the size of the trade, would not be “untouchable”.

I will say that any of my roster players with NTC/NMC/LNTC will not be moved. While each has a list of teams they will go to, I will not be moving them.

This does change with currently unsigned IRL forward, Jarome Iginla. I have not reached out to any of his 3 teams, as I’m 100% certain they would not be interested (all currently playoff teams). However, in the interest of being 100% honest, this can still be worked out creatively in a trade, with waiver claims. 

If you are a team that has given up on the season and are already looking towards 2018-2019, then reach out. None of my plethora of prospects are out of the discussion. Carolina is a “win now” team. Order of wants are:

- Starting Goaltender

- Forward

- Pick

- Prospect

- Roster Defenseman

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎24 at 2:40 PM, Master Mind said:

We have a trade to announce...

To LAK: Casey DeSmith + 2018 MTL 4th

To SJS: Brad Hunt + Jamie Phillips + Alex Lintuniemi + Colton Hargrove + Mackenzie Maceachern

It was nice to get another 6 fantasy points out of Hunt last night before the trade was processed.

That makes 4 assists in 4 games for Brad, good for 31 fantasy points for less than a $1 mil cap hit. I expect him to cool off, but if he keeps anything close to this pace up I will really regret this trade. :unsure:

From the Main Roster, player who can be made available are:

Trevor Lewis 

Craig Smith

Melker Karlsson

Michael Grabner

Ryan Carpenter

Xavier Oulette

Brian Dumoulin

Colin Miller

Wont deal all of them, looking to build off a few. Hopefully turn them in to upgrades if I can. Not looking to re tool or rebuild or blow it up. I want to stay competitive and hopefully make playoffs and go in to them strong! So looking for now players, with a little mix or a pick her and prospect there. 

Miyags

Archived