The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL loudest away crowds

Roberts

Last night in Arizona, there was a huge Detroit crowd as you can see from the video below, that inspired me to create this thread where we can post videos of all the loudest/biggest away crowds in hockey games.

Last night in Arizona.

I remember when the Canucks used to have this, in fact, here's when they did.

This person made an entire video for these

Anyways feel free to post more videos of the biggest away crowds, ill post the best ones here.

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I'm not sure about the loudest, but you usually see a lot of Flames fans in Edmonton, Oilers fans in Calgary. Similarly, a lot of Senators fans in Toronto, Leafs fans in Ottawa.

When the Leafs or Oilers come to Vancouver, they are usually louder than us. :lol:

There was a time where there would be lots of Canucks fans at the Saddledome. We weren't too popular. Good times.  :lol: 

18 minutes ago, StealthNuck #1 Fan said:

Last night in Arizona, there was a huge Detroit crowd as you can see from the video below, that inspired me to create this thread where we can post videos of all the loudest/biggest away crowds in hockey games.

Last night in Arizona.

I remember when the Canucks used to have this, in fact, here's when they did.

This person made an entire video for these

Anyways feel free to post more videos of the biggest away crowds, ill post the best ones here.

@StealthNuck You have a fan! ;)

I love how so many Canuck fans come down for the SoCal trips.  I remember a few years back, Canucks were pounding on the Ducks, up by 4 or 5, and fans started the wave.  And if went on, and on, and on.  Amazing to see it persist so much, but I'm sure some Duck fans weren't too happy.  I remember the Leafs and Habs fans in Vancouver, too, so been on both sides of it.

It was awesome last year last March, leaving the Pond after Bachman held us in for a 2-1 win, and some Canuck fans break out into O Canada while leaving the building.

On 10/13/2017 at 0:45 PM, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I'm not sure about the loudest, but you usually see a lot of Flames fans in Edmonton, Oilers fans in Calgary. Similarly, a lot of Senators fans in Toronto, Leafs fans in Ottawa.

When the Leafs or Oilers come to Vancouver, they are usually louder than us. :lol:

That's not saying much some nights :P

Just my two cents but I think Canucks should change the colors of the seats in Rogers arena to blue instead of that maroon color. It makes it look like theres more blue jerseys in the arena, should be good for the players mind sets instead of having some other teams fan in that seat or even a Nucks fan not wearing a jersey to blend in and look like they are wearing dark red.

13 hours ago, Schneider.Man604 said:

Just my two cents but I think Canucks should change the colors of the seats in Rogers arena to blue instead of that maroon color. It makes it look like theres more blue jerseys in the arena, should be good for the players mind sets instead of having some other teams fan in that seat or even a Nucks fan not wearing a jersey to blend in and look like they are wearing dark red.

Agreed! The maroon colour is the last remnant of the Orca Bay/WCE era and I think it's time to move on. There's always upgrades to the arena in the off season, I hope the seats are next 

Archived