The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

YouTube channel 'encore+' resurrects Canadian TV shows, films for a new generation

fivethej

Just now, fivethej said:

Higher Ground?

No but that does look interesting. I think these kids in the show were all under 12 or 13, just young enough to not be able to go to Juvenile Hall. I think the premise was they'd been causing mischief and disturbances, petty crime etc and it was their last year before they were old enough to get into real trouble.

The main character, the one that took the knife slash, I vaguely recall him resembling a lot like the kid from Free Willy.

13 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Like to get other vintage series. 

Like UFO.

Women in catsuits and purple wigs, with English accents. 

How can you go wrong?

UFO was a British TV show filmed in the UK but broadcast in North America in the mid-70's.   So it won't qualify for the YouTube Encore Channel which is for shows with Canadian Content, ie. Made in Canada or produced in Canada, or funded with Canadian dollars.

UFO came out in DVD few years ago and I have a copy of it.

4 hours ago, DonLever said:

UFO was a British TV show filmed in the UK but broadcast in North America in the mid-70's.   So it won't qualify for the YouTube Encore Channel which is for shows with Canadian Content, ie. Made in Canada or produced in Canada, or funded with Canadian dollars.

UFO came out in DVD few years ago and I have a copy of it.

Hence why I said "other". 

Archived